Windows 2003 R2

Ok so you guys wanted to know, I consider myself lucky getting what wendy called the "wrong iso".? The IMG file was an iso but it was the internal core build for R2 CD1.? Basically its a corp cd with no activation and has a 360 day timebomb (which is easily fixed but i don't think i need to tell u how).

585080813[/snapback]

you sure its a corp build? you're right about the 360 day timebomb but the first ISO installed fine and activated (it asked to be activated) with my SP1 test key

still waiting on a key for CD2 though:/:/

you sure its a corp build? you're right about the 360 day timebomb but the first ISO installed fine and activated (it asked to be activated) with my SP1 test key

585080954[/snapback]

Yes, its been tried and tested :)

Baha, Make that another person tested it ;)

585081066[/snapback]

Haha, and loving it :rofl:?

Microsoft really is treating their testers well these days aren't they :p?

I still haven't gotten my product key :(

585081262[/snapback]

you're going to get it probably over the weekend, considering how many testers they have for this beta program

For those have high privileges - d/l hours ago with options to request 5 keys.

For those have less privileges - 'WAIT' but you can still request 5 keys for build 1260 or above.

For those who ain't official tester - via irc will do, its out there but no test key included.

guess i have high prevledges lol

585081704[/snapback]

HIGH privileges meant key included in email for installing 1711, without it you can only install 'ADAM.EXE' seperately even though you have legitimate copy of Server 2003 :s

i am got my key today that is strange that you not yet have the key? :blink::

585082968[/snapback]

I don't get my welcome email and key too :cry:: . Ohh well must wait a bit more ... I hope they send it to me soon :sleep::

i am got my key today that is strange that you not yet have the key  :blink:

585082968[/snapback]

Can I please use your cd key since we get 10 activations per key? ...here is my screen showing that I am indeed in the test.

post-32407-1102782836_thumb.jpg