Windows 2003 R2

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting to get it.

next person to ask me for a key will be reported. If you're on the beta, learn some freaking patience and wait. You'll have your keys within a few days. And if for some reason you don't have it by then, contact the right people AKA the beta team.

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting to get it.

next person to ask me for a key will be reported. If you're on the beta, learn some freaking patience and wait. You'll have your keys within a few days. And if for some reason you don't have it by then, contact the right people AKA the beta team.

585091570[/snapback]

Yeah, isn't it :angry:

Tom, thanks (Y)

Pls dont kept on asking key, 1711 aint a new build, just some additional features like

ADAM.EXE

COREBINS.EXE

MMC21COREUPDATE.EXE

NEWBINS.EXE

VDS11.EXE

i think those who PM me and ask for key wont even KNOW how to use above:)

Pls dont kept on asking key, 1711 aint a new build, just some additional features like

ADAM.EXE

COREBINS.EXE

MMC21COREUPDATE.EXE

NEWBINS.EXE

VDS11.EXE

585092386[/snapback]

Yeah lol, people (including myself) at first were getting confysed. As me thinking of SP1 RC1 and R2 it didn't quite click me there was a major difference. Thanks to our own Tom Warren (creamhackered) he cleared up the confusion on his news post :)

ADAM.EXE

COREBINS.EXE

MMC21COREUPDATE.EXE

NEWBINS.EXE

VDS11.EXE

585092386[/snapback]

These are the bits that need beta testing.

So what are your opinions of Active Directory Federation Services beta testers ?

So what are your opinions of Active Directory Federation Services beta testers ?

585093956[/snapback]

You do realize that about 50% of the beta testers signed up for this to increase their e-wang size? They probably do not know what 'Active Directory' is in the first place.

You do realize that about 50% of the beta testers signed up for this to increase their e-wang size? They probably do not know what 'Active Directory' is in the first place.

585093980[/snapback]

I know and its very annoying knowing they are taking up place's that could be offered to people who know how to use this software properly.

585093956[/snapback]

Haven't had a lot of time to site and start testing (work has unfortunately kept me really busy)... hopefully at some point close to the end of the week I'll be able to test that.

However, from what I've read about the Active Directory Federation Services, it interests me... can't wait to start testing it :D

What do you think about it Jason?

[EDIT] The two things that interest me the most are Distributed File System & Microsoft Services for Network File System... but again, I haven't had time to really get into anything deep yet :(

Haven't had a lot of time to site and start testing (work has unfortunately kept me really busy)... hopefully at some point close to the end of the week I'll be able to test that.

However, from what I've read about the Active Directory Federation Services, it interests me... can't wait to start testing it :D

What do you think about it Jason?

585094015[/snapback]

I am not on the beta that is why I am asking, I stopped beta testing due to my work load.

I am not on the beta that is why I am asking, I stopped beta testing due to my work load.

585094026[/snapback]

Well, as soon as I get a chance, I'll start testing it first and get back to with details ;)

585093956[/snapback]

Federation Services actually seems pretty nice, still getting into it and seeing how it all ties in on my test server :)

i dont know a lot about Server OS's but I like to learn new things lol, so i spend house learnign teh features other then beta testing it, but i do report and weird things i find.

i dont know a lot about Server OS's but I like to learn new things lol, so i spend house learnign teh features other then beta testing it, but i do report and weird things i find.

585100717[/snapback]

Can some post a screenshot of Boot up Splash screen, log on and desktop start menu programs?

I also give free lessons on deploying active directory.

Can some post a screenshot of Boot up Splash screen, log on and desktop start menu programs?

I also give free lessons on deploying active directory.

585107088[/snapback]

they are all identical to those found in windows server 2003 sp1. no where in the system is it labeled "R2" besides in the help file

can someone help me out =? :p

585112395[/snapback]

Read the Community Rules: https://www.neowin.net/forum/rules.htm

If you want to become a beta tester for Win2K3 R2, go to https://www.neowin.net/comments.php?id=26097&category=main and use the Guest ID provided.