[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

That's the problem with my house - unless you're by the window you can't see a thing! I did try taking it elsewhere but it was too dark to be useful... Sorry :(

well just ordered 5 PSP's so if any one wants one just PM me a price and i will have a look to see if its a resonable offer :)

585139693[/snapback]

That is so tempting :cry:

But........ I think I shall wait for the UK release as I hear the European release will have some extra spice in the way of a longer lasting Battery and some other "stuff". (colour options ;))

DOH! dont tell me that, well i was gonna buy me one and my roomate, so if that is the case then he can have this one if i get one from him and ill get the US release version ::evil grin::

That is so tempting  :cry:

But........ I think I shall wait for the UK release as I hear the European release will have some extra spice in the way of a longer lasting Battery and some other "stuff". (colour options ;))

585139717[/snapback]

where'd your hear that :p and how much will it be for us europeans in price and wait time?

it looks awesome but no one answered my question. what do you put your videos on, memory stick????? if so is it a special one???

585138915[/snapback]

yes its a memory stick, and no just a sony magic gate pro duo....

the only thing thats special is that it's black and says PSP on it...:pinch:h:

damn i hate when i can't edit my posts....

i'm glad D can post videos, I packed all my cables and shipped to the airport yesterday so I woulda been useless for a few more days...

Dazzla...Bacd....a quick question for you both...

I'm getting mine within the next week or so, and I want to start re-encoding some movies to playback on my unit. What software have you been using? The software that comes with it or something else?

Dazzla...Bacd....a quick question for you both...

I'm getting mine within the next week or so, and I  want to start re-encoding some movies to playback on my unit. What software have you been using? The software that comes with it or something else?

585140780[/snapback]

http://www.nurs.or.jp/~calcium/3gpp/

I've been using that, when I post my review I'll also post a small tutorial and modified setting files with more options and 2 pass encoding.

I took the PSP into work today, it got swamped by people. I had the production manager playing Ridge Racers for almost an hour, the MD watching little britain and listening to some music. I feared for my life when taking it to lunch then whipping it out, everyone gathered around to gawp :D

http://www.nurs.or.jp/~calcium/3gpp/

I've been using that, when I post my review I'll also post a small tutorial and modified setting files with more options and 2 pass encoding.

I took the PSP into work today, it got swamped by people. I had the production manager playing Ridge Racers for almost an hour, the MD watching little britain and listening to some music. I feared for my life when taking it to lunch then whipping it out, everyone gathered around to gawp :D

585141233[/snapback]

Thanks for the info.

I am torturing myself as I keep looking at the Ridge Racer case sitting on my desk, knowing I'll be playing it in a week or so....sigh :)

Little Britain. I live in the US, and there is no way in hell that show will ever make it here, not even on BBC America. Shame as it is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long long time....ahh ahh ahhhhhhhhhh...:)

I've taken some more photos and movies, I'm uploading the first movie now. I dunno if it'll fit in my ISP webspace though, it's 13.9mb (3 minutes long) and it's from the XMB menu, through to loading ridge racer and racing a complete lap.

I've taken some more photos and movies, I'm uploading the first movie now. I dunno if it'll fit in my ISP webspace though, it's 13.9mb (3 minutes long) and it's from the XMB menu, through to loading ridge racer and racing a complete lap.

585142445[/snapback]

Can't wait!

Yeah, enough of that crap :rolleyes:

Here ya go:

Right click - save as

You'll have to excuse the crappy quality, I've got limited webspace.

585142554[/snapback]

edit : i just watched and i must say i am blown away by the graphics and the load time didn't seem too bad :)

edit 2: since you imported, is the funtion for X and O different?

thank:woot:t:

edit : i just watched and i must say i am blown away by the graphics and the load time didn't seem too bad&nbsp:):)

edit 2: since you imported, is the funtion for X and O different?

585142613[/snapback]

Yes, the function of X and O are different. O is used to confirm and X to cancel.