[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Yeah, enough of that crap :rolleyes:

Here ya go:

Right click - save as

You'll have to excuse the crappy quality, I've got limited webspace.

585142554[/snapback]

I have to say, that definitely kicked the DS's ass hands down. The gfx were really amazing too, drool worthy, all that on a lil handheld, VERY NICE. Although from what I hear the analog "stick" thingy is horribly placed and crappy to use, and also evident in that video is the "fun" load times. DS was nice, but damn it's hard to hold onto, maybe there won't be a definitive winner of this handheld war, it'll just be a stale mate, an agree to disagree situation.

I love the little analogue disc, I've got pretty large hands and was worried about it's placement, I use it exclusively with Ridge, never venturing to the D-Pad apart from Menus in XMB.

hey forster

sorry check your PM's now, I havent sold any these for definate, so i still have 4 left, estimated arrival of the PSP's should be the 5th of January :)

Well, me being the noob I am, it looks a hell of a lot better when I film in the dark. I filmed some more of the menu and video playing (sorted the white balance as well so everything wasn't so damn bluey, took out the sound as well to save space). It's also a very good demonstration on how damn wide the viewing angle is on this screen, it's a stunner!

Right Click Save As

I'm gonna retake the Ridge one as well and repost it at the weekend when I do the review (if I get time) so if you can't be assed to download, don't bother, I'll stick a much nicer one up soon.

I had to pay customs, but I'm trying to pretend that didn't happen (?70 cash on the door). I try not to think about the price:DD I just shut my brain up and turn Ridge Racers on:DD

I had to pay customs, but I'm trying to pretend that didn't happen (?70 cash on the door). I try not to think about the price:DD I just shut my brain up and turn Ridge Racers on:DD

585142805[/snapback]

ahhhhh ok thats abit of a bummer but still u got your PSP:)) I know I will get stung by customs too so thats why I might have to charge more for the PSP's I wiill be selling.

Cannot wait for them to arrive:DD will be tottally awsome:))

Also, I cannot believe the prices on eBay that they are going for, just for a PSP Value Pack they are paying ?345 with no game!!

Well, me being the noob I am, it looks a hell of a lot better when I film in the dark. I filmed some more of the menu and video playing (sorted the white balance as well so everything wasn't so damn bluey, took out the sound as well to save space). It's also a very good demonstration on how damn wide the viewing angle is on this screen, it's a stunner!

Right Click Save As

I'm gonna retake the Ridge one as well and repost it at the weekend when I do the review (if I get time) so if you can't be assed to download, don't bother, I'll stick a much nicer one up soon.

585142761[/snapback]

what language are the menus in? How are you finding the JPN parts?

585142805[/snapback]

Ahh thats a good idea, though i cant .. would keep remembering that 70 quid:((

aite thanks for the vids dazz.

from vid 5, you have no idea whether its a lcd widescreen or psp. i mean, look at the viewing angles, brightness, resolution, sharpness.

Hello everybody.

I must come from Mars :alien: I just can't play a video on my PSP. Could someone help me by telling me where to create the video folder and tell me its exact name. What video can I ues to try, to be 100percent sure it works? I have it for a few hours now and I can't play a video...

I have another question. Does someone know a program to convert vids for PSP on Mac OSX?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Anyway this PSP in unbelievably beautifull.

Hello everybody.

I must come from Mars :alien: I just can't play a video on my PSP. Could someone help me by telling me where to create the video folder and tell me its exact name. What video can I ues to try, to be 100percent sure it works? I have it for a few hours now and I can't play a video...

I have another question. Does someone know a program to convert vids for PSP on Mac OSX?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Anyway this PSP in unbelievably beautifull.

585143379[/snapback]

sample video to use (100 percent sure it works):

http://my.vector.co.jp/servlet/System.File...me/mp4_rriy.zip

program (windows only) http://www.jp.sonystyle.com/Nws/Software_d...5710294200.html

Format the memory stick via psp first, several directories should be created.

dazz should be able to help you out more.

btw, the vid file is low quality, but it works.

Edited by Alpha2004