[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

hey all,

I've got three spots filled, (four if Dazzla was serious),

That means 1-2 spots left.

585184922[/snapback]

do you accept american money? if so , how much does 200 pounds equal in american money?

someone had to back out, since I can't take paypal. (2-3 spots left) If the spots aren't filled I'll sell them on ebay (as Alpha kindly suggested)

I really want to just ship to the UK, since I checked the UPS's cheapest shipping rate and it is 70 dollars.

One game, a PSP and shipping comes to 321 dollars. I just dont want to be held liable for international deliveries.

At least if I ship to the UK (where I live), people can come pick it up, or I can send it over for a fairly cheap postal cost.

More or less, you also have the ability to view Photos but I've not really used that yet.

I'm curious at an option in the menu where it tries to pick up games on the Memory Stick. I'd love for this to open up a world of custom homebrew apps and emulation but we'll see.

More or less, you also have the ability to view Photos but I've not really used that yet.

I'm curious at an option in the menu where it tries to pick up games on the Memory Stick. I'd love for this to open up a world of custom homebrew apps and emulation but we'll see.

585185264[/snapback]

Rumors from devs is that they use very simular coding and operate in very much the same way as exsisting ps2 stuff, so fingers crossed it shouldnt take long !

someone had to back out, since I can't take paypal. (2-3 spots left) If the spots aren't filled I'll sell them on ebay (as Alpha kindly suggested)

I really want to just ship to the UK, since I checked the UPS's cheapest shipping rate and it is 70 dollars.

One game, a PSP and shipping comes to 321 dollars. I just dont want to be held liable for international deliveries.

At least if I ship to the UK (where I live), people can come pick it up, or I can send it over for a fairly cheap postal cost.

585185091[/snapback]

I'm interested, what payment options would you accept?

585185264[/snapback]

Hehehe, it'd be cool to emulate GBA on the PSP :shifty:

Hehehe, it'd be cool to emulate GBA on the PSP  :shifty:

585187522[/snapback]

Emulate DS on PSP :rofl: maybe a USB accessory for touchm like something that sticks overtop the screen :p

Can PSP play games in multiplayer mode with just one disc, or does each person need to own the game?

585185665[/snapback]

Like the DS it depends on the game. On the DS it's called Download Play, on the PSP it's called Game Sharing.

Dazzla, you mentioned that you were able to get 2-pass QB4 encoding working using the 3GP Converter for movie files. I can't seem to get the 2-pass going (when I add the '-pass 2' tag into the script, it throws an error). Could you post the transcoding file that you tweaked for the converter or explain in a quick tutorial how you scripted the transcoding options?

Sony PSP Update: First Price Drop (Value Pack $439 / ?322 and Standard Pack $379 / ?278)

Click

I'll wait just a little bit longer...

585189740[/snapback]

damnit! come out already in the USA. im gona spend like 600 dollars on this thing when it comes out!!

@ velocity3k

I'll have to take a bank transfer since that's the only way that I can get the money to actually pay for the console.

I've got one spot left. (or there is the ebay link on the NEOBAY)

it comes to 200 pounds for a Regular PSP and 3 games, or a valuepack, a memory card (512mb) and 1 game.

@ velocity3k

I'll have to take a bank transfer since that's the only way that I can get the money to actually pay for the console.

I've got one spot left. (or there is the ebay link on the NEOBAY)

it comes to 200 pounds for a Regular PSP and 3 games, or a valuepack, a memory card (512mb) and 1 game.

585189866[/snapback]

I WANT IT! how much does 200 pounds equal out in american money. i already told you that i wanted it but you dont freaking answer me!