[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

88 pounds looks like a great price.

585205105[/snapback]

Great price? I guess you living the rich life too long or you really bad in currency exchange. 88 pounds is 203$ Canadian, that is the price of a Nintendo DS.

yeah

I'd like to read more on this media extender

585205138[/snapback]

You can read a hands-on impression of an early prototype at IGN, it is in my links in the definitive DS thread.

why would I be bad at currency exchanging?! I'm in the UK as I've mentioned in this thread a million times. And 88 pounds is a great price in comparison to memory prices around the world, for a NEWLY released amount of memory, and think about it. If 1 512 is 54 pounds and 1 1gb is 88 you're saving.

88 pounds is 203$ Canadian, that is the price of a Nintendo DS.

585205128[/snapback]

But we don't live in Canada. you'll pay ?50 for an average 512Mb card, so ?88 can't be bad. Add in a competitive market place and online cuts... you do the maths.

why would I be bad at currency exchanging?! I'm in the UK as I've mentioned in this thread a million times. And 88 pounds is a great price in comparison to memory prices around the world, for a NEWLY released amount of memory, and think about it. If 1 512 is 54 pounds and 1 1gb is 88 you're saving.

585205156[/snapback]

No it's not.

http://www.pricenetwork.ca/products.php?p=1209

1 gig SD card here in Canada is around 100$ which is 43 pounds.

Cheaper than your 512mb MS.

1Gb Memory Stick, works straight away with PSP = ?88

1Gb SD Card, requires ?40 (guessing) adapter = ?60 + ?40

Thanks.

585205165[/snapback]

Did you add PSP and DS prices too genius?

Oh no, we cant do that. Or poor mr clark will lose his argument.

Did you add PSP and DS prices too genius?

Oh no, we cant do that. Or poor mr clark will lose his argument.

585205190[/snapback]

why would we add that? So now you wish to add in the retail prices as well? crazy.

What price do you give a larger clearer display? Have fun watching movies on DS's tiny (compared to PSP) screen.

No it's not. 

http://www.pricenetwork.ca/products.php?p=1209

1 gig SD card here in Canada is around 100$ which is 43 pounds.

Cheaper than your 512mb MS.

585205179[/snapback]

yay now be happy and go do something else...

We all know that SD cards are cheaper and in your opinion superior and easier and all that... but this is a thread about the Sony PSP, with people reading and posting that LIKE the PSP... your main purpose here is to highlight the flaws... how'd you fell when somebody goes goes posting all the bad stuff in your beloved Nintendo DS every 3 minutes in the definitive DS thread...

just leave this thread alone...

DUDE it doesn't make sense!

Put it this way, MEMORY CARDS ARE INDEPENDANT OF THE CONSOLE!

Having the OPTION of using a memory card is a luxury! Having it built in the console without any bulky add-on is an ADDED LUXURY!

Prices vary, if you go with what's cheapest (by a few quid) all the time, you'll end up with crap!

I dont mind him mentioning his comments, but in a nice way. He just boosts tiny flaws.

It's like you have a toaster with a television screen and you rate it poorly because it doesn't receive sky digital for free.

I dont like the PSP's size for example. I always imagine the unit to be half the size and to be pulled and the screen is then showed. But hey, who am I to complain.

Here's a quick article I found on the BBC which points out one interesting statement:

Nintendo said it had no plans to sell the media adapter outside Japan.

When it goes on sale the adapter is expected to cost about 5000 yen (?25), roughly the difference in price between the DS and the higher-priced Sony PSP.

The article's here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4101079.stm

Please debate...:laugh::

why would we add that? So now you wish to add in the retail prices as well? crazy.

What price do you give a larger clearer display? Have fun watching movies on DS's tiny (compared to PSP) screen.

585205199[/snapback]

That's a no no dood, shifting your argument like that. Stick with your original, since you brought it up. Oh you submitting defeat. Very well, I accept.

Here's a quick article I found on the BBC which points out one interesting statement:

When it goes on sale the adapter is expected to cost about 5000 yen (?25), roughly the difference in price between the DS and the higher-priced Sony PSP.

585205217[/snapback]

Is the PSP out in Uk? Is the PSP out in north america or europe?

Please debate :laugh::

585205217[/snapback]

That's a no no dood, shifting your argument like that. Stick with your original, since you brought it up. Oh you submitting defeat. Very well, I accept.

585205218[/snapback]

There, thats that arguement over.

Any other stuff you wish to whine about over the PSP?

Is the PSP out in Uk? Is the PSP out in north america or europe?

Please debate  :laugh:

585205226[/snapback]

I think there's a marked difference between "Out on 18 March 2005" (UK) and "No plans to release outside Japan"

Don't you?

i editted my post above.

and Manic, look it's not about the release dates, if it was about release dates why didn't you buy a GIZMONDO or gizmodo whatever its called.

I think there's a marked difference between "Out on 18 March 2004" and "No plans to release outside Japan"

Don't you?

585205241[/snapback]

Plans change, and there is called somthing IMPORT, like most UK PSP fans are doing right now, IMPORTING.

you can import yeah, but is it a nice feeling that it's not released for you? heh heh

note: manic why the hell do you hate the PSP so much. Its one thing to support, its another to bash.

DUDE it doesn't make sense!

Put it this way, MEMORY CARDS ARE INDEPENDANT OF THE CONSOLE!

Having the OPTION of using a memory card is a luxury! Having it built in the console without any bulky add-on is an ADDED LUXURY!

Prices  vary, if you go with what's cheapest (by a few quid) all the time, you'll end up with crap!

I dont mind him mentioning his comments, but in a nice way. He just boosts tiny flaws.

It's like you have a toaster with a television screen and you rate it poorly because it doesn't receive sky digital for free.

I dont like the PSP's size for example. I always imagine the unit to be half the size and to be pulled and the screen is then showed. But hey, who am I to complain.

585205213[/snapback]

How is it bulky? it's the size of a GBA card? It's fits perfectly in DS or GBA. Since when nintendo quality was crap, even though they always aimed at being the most cost performing? They always have the most durable and non braking products. What is Sony's reputation in durability and reliability? Tell me that?

Is AMD cpus crap quality cause they are cheaper than intels? Or apples G5s?

Your argument holds no water

we should export you :yes: :laugh:

585205261[/snapback]

I wish, then I can get all the DS games I want now which have been released in Japan. Unfortunetly, I don't speak japanese, so that will be a problem.

I wish, then I can get all the DS games I want now which have been released in Japan. Unfortunetly, I don't speak japanese, so that will be a problem.

585205281[/snapback]

I'd gladly buy you a dictionary... please just stop being lame and stuff right...

i never aimed the word crap at nintendo, I aimed it at whatever was cheaper, there are other handheld consoles you know? \

I already mentioned Sony's reputation for Sony Timer.

You're reply is due to your own misunderstanding, so in effect you're arguing with yourself.

and didn't you just ask Peter NOT to double post?!

and who said we;d export you to Japan, I'd send you off to hell. ok ok, more realistically, I choose..,.,, Kazakhistan

and looking at Lik-sang, that card that you said was the size of a GBA cartridge looks like the size of a GB cartridge.