[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

I read somewhere (I forget where exactly) that Sony will be releasing a USB keyboard for the PSP. Has anyone tried a PC USB keyboard yet? Personally I can't really see a use for this unless Sony are going to release a web browser or something.

really?  damn, i'll be at CES!  hopefully there'll be some cool stuff to see.

585207321[/snapback]

rumor is that sony will make an announcement there about the psp...theres also a rumor about ms showcasing xbox 2 lol?

i  thought they said no xbox2 stuff.  people jumped to conclusions, they didn't realize that gates does the keynote every year.

585207409[/snapback]

Yeah, its really hard to tell. All i can say is that the psp stuff and xbox stuff are rumors.

That article was ripping and converting DVD video unto the PSP not PC videos on your HD. Converting any data takes time and effort. Not to mention you need the right applications too. As for nintendo making gba/ds player, that's fine. But I also mentioned in my responses that IT IS MY OPINION that watching movies on small screen is pointless. At least with nintendo's strategy, they are not forcing you to pay for non-gaming features that not everyone necessarily want. You can get it as an optional add-on.

585202784[/snapback]

OK so lets see, for $25 more your getting a MP3 Player, a video player, a and a picture viewer... Instead I rather pay $50 for a cartridge to watch movies, and maybe, hopefully they come out with one for music and pictures... Give me a break, they throw them in.

hmmmm cannot wait, only 4 days until i should have my PSP Value Pack with me :D w00t shall be very cool, but still not sure i am gonna keep it for my self as i might need the money so look out on neobay or eBay for a PSO Value Pack for sale in the UK.

Really dont wanna have to sell it but may have too :(

hmmmm cannot wait, only 4 days until i should have my PSP Value Pack with me :D w00t shall be very cool, but still not sure i am gonna keep it for my self as i might need the money so look out on neobay or eBay for a PSO Value Pack for sale in the UK.

Really dont wanna have to sell it but may have too :(

585210029[/snapback]

how much did you buy it for?

i paid ?265 for it, but might be more coz i might get stung by customs which means I could pay an extra ?7:(:( which will suck.

but i think i have done enough over time this month (being only 18) to actually afford to keep it as I dont need loads of cash, only for going out with me mates n that.

So i will just have to wait n see, if not u can be number 1 in line for it if u really want and I will only ask for what I paid out to get it.

well! Good news! My Fianc? called this morning from Yodabashi Camera. I could hear a commotion in the background. She was able to buy a few PSP's (they wouldn't allow more than two) and couldn't reserve them since they were "under orders NOT to" so i just have to pray to get the rest when I arrive.

This means Japan's got the new batch of PSP's.

YEAYEH!

On another nice side note, I was able to sell a slot on ebay for 230 pounds for the PSP only. Nice little pocket money for myself.

Anyway, just a little update.

ouch!  :pinch:

585210292[/snapback]

It will be ouch if customs sting me, if not then I think that ?265 aint a bad price considering the going for ?310 on eBay.

Just notice that the ones on eBay which sell at a high price are auctions with pics of the PSP in hand, and not pics from the internet as you see PSP's on eBay with pics from the net not being bidded on as much as the ones that the sellers have their own pics of the PSP in hand, thought i would just share that with you.