[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

It will be ouch if customs sting me, if not then I think that ?265 aint a bad price considering the going for ?310 on eBay.

585210357[/snapback]

is ?225 for a PSP, 2 Games and 512Mb Memory card good:whistle:le:woot:ot:

i like it alot and it speaks truth

585209631[/snapback]

I uploaded it on some german site and some jerks downloaded my file (5 people already!)

Damn, I shouldve of put my name in the actual scenes...

is ?225 for a PSP, 2 Games and 512Mb Memory card good? :whistle:: :woot::

585210843[/snapback]

Where from? If that's the value pack that's basically retail and whoever's supplying it isn't making any money:blink::

Where from? If that's the value pack that's basically retail and whoever's supplying it isn't making any money :blink:

585211179[/snapback]

it isnt the value pack, didnt see the point in paying extra just for the case

it isnt the value pack, didnt see the point in paying extra just for the case

585211272[/snapback]

The case has actually grown on me, saved my PSP when I dropped it today :o headphones and remote are nice as well, but the MC is a waste of time.

Still, good deal, where's it from?

Too bad it isn't possible for me to move to the UK in time to be able to get one of those Kei-deals :p

?225 for that package is something I would pay... oh well... I'll just wait and save the money for now

sorry Daz, not at the moment since I'm only able to buy three plus (two, one for myself and one for my room-mate)

But I could buy some games for you. (or if you didn't care about the box I could put the PSP in my backpack)

Kei

@Keito (nice name :p) I wish I could help everyone, I just can't take too much back with me. Space is limited and Three boxes already take up 1/4 the space of my suitcase.

The case has actually grown on me, saved my PSP when I dropped it today :o headphones and remote are nice as well, but the MC is a waste of time.

Still, good deal, where's it from?

585211311[/snapback]

Im going to ebay a case i think, they're about ?10.

I want a 3rd party one really, with space for a spare UMD.

I've actually been using my DS case :s suits the PSP perfectly when carrying it all. I put the PSP slip on, stuck that in the main DS pouch then the UMDs, headphones and remote went in the outer pocket. Fits perfectly.

Still, I won't be using it for long, it's sold, there's a massive market for third party PSP cases, someone better step up to the plate and make some money.

I've actually been using my DS case :s suits the PSP perfectly when carrying it all. I put the PSP slip on, stuck that in the main DS pouch then the UMDs, headphones and remote went in the outer pocket. Fits perfectly.

Still, I won't be using it for long, it's sold, there's a massive market for third party PSP cases, someone better step up to the plate and make some money.

585211573[/snapback]

sweet, I'll try my DS case then :D

first i heard march 2k5 but i believe the PSP comes out February 2005 in the states right?

585213864[/snapback]

nobody knows for sure...

looks like march though

Hi.

I'am a new member. (Im a Hungarian so sorry for my weak english)

Can anybody help me where is the lowest price Psp now

(Playasia Or where???? )

And if I order from hong kong(playasia) how much will the tax cost?

Or is there some one who would sell his/her own Psp.

I may buy. :D

Hi.

I'am a new member. (Im a Hungarian so sorry for my weak english)

Can anybody help me where is the lowest price  Psp now

(Playasia Or where???? )

And if I order from hong kong(playasia) how much will the tax cost?

Or is there some one who would sell his/her own Psp.

I may buy.  :D

585218212[/snapback]

Don't worry, your English is fine. Better than a lot of native speakers on here! :D

Play-Asia is selling the Value Pack with Ridge Racers for $499.99 USD, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure how that corresponds to other places, but it seems like a pretty good deal. Shipping would probably be somewhere around $30 USD. I'm not sure about Hungarian taxes in terms of importing items and such, so I can't help you there, but I'd say that you're looking at no more than $550 USD total.

sorry Daz, not at the moment since I'm only able to buy three plus (two, one for myself and one for my room-mate)

But I could buy some games for you. (or if you didn't care about the box I could put the PSP in my backpack)

Kei

@Keito (nice name :p) I wish I could help everyone, I just can't take too much back with me. Space is limited and Three boxes already take up 1/4 the space of my suitcase.

585211377[/snapback]

No problem man... I was intending to wait anyways because I'm a little tight with money and such atm (just bought my first digital camera :yes: ) and if I'm going to spend such an amount so soon after that my parents would freak out and I'd have nothing for my trip to the UK in March :p

oh and thank you for the compliment on my nickname... we're both Kei's :laugh:

Don't worry, your English is fine. Better than a lot of native speakers on here! :D

Play-Asia is selling the Value Pack with Ridge Racers for $499.99 USD, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure how that corresponds to other places, but it seems like a pretty good deal. Shipping would probably be somewhere around $30 USD. I'm not sure about Hungarian taxes in terms of importing items and such, so I can't help you there, but I'd say that you're looking at no more than $550 USD total.

585218234[/snapback]

Thanks. Im worry about the taxes very much.

I dont want to wait for the european relase. :)

Yay, I got .m3u playlist support working on the PSP:

Place the playlist (whatever.m3u) within the folder which contains the songs. E.g. I have a folder called "CD Single" which has loads of random MP3s. Here's the playlist I've put in there:

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:0,The Killers - Mr Brightside.mp3

The Killers - Mr Brightside.mp3

#EXTINF:0,Fabolous - Breathe.mp3

Fabolous - Breathe.mp3

#EXTINF:0,The Killers - Somebody Told Me.mp3

The Killers - Somebody Told Me.mp3

#EXTINF:0,Ciara - Goodies.mp3

Ciara - Goodies.mp3

#EXTINF:0,Snow Patrol - How To Be Dead.mp3

Snow Patrol - How To Be Dead.mp3

#EXTINF:0,The Chemical Brothers - Galvanize.mp3

The Chemical Brothers - Galvanize.mp3

The playlist is called "A-List.m3u" and when you go into the music section of the PSP the folder is no longer called "CD Single" it's called "A-List" and the tracks are in order :)

Here's a pic in case there's any confusion, notice the distinction between "Playlist" and "Folder" in the PSP menu:

PSPM3U.jpg

There, M3U support on PSP :D