[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

bacd, i have the cleaned up version of the video converter...dont remember where i found it though

and i broke the image link on purpose...because the image is big..real big.

:)

585290258[/snapback]

the video converter that is all in japanese...well mostly? That might help some new peopel forging in to making their own encodes, and I must say it is much better than the sony one in some instances...

as for the pic.....ahhhh I see now.... :pinch:

Someone in my house who is from JP has one of these, got Ridge Racers and tha golf game, seems alright, gfx look good but controls put me off , that analogue stick wtf. I dunno if its worth buying one atm though. Still a good product.

just a quick Daz (or to anyone with a PSP)

I notice screenshots of the console have the menu in red. Can you choose the color? (if so how since I cant find a setting)

Mine is in Silver (glowy grey)

i dont own a psp but from what i read the colour depends on the month. Meaning it changes every month. I think u have to set it to a specific month to get the colour you want.

i dont own a psp but from what i read the colour depends on the month. Meaning it changes every month. I think u have to set it to a specific month to get the colour you want.

585296091[/snapback]

it does change with the month, dazzla posted a website that had images of the different colors for the different months

yaya, just got my 512mb stick today off ebay!!

I have just encoded School of Rock and its come out as 344mb, its currently being transferred to the PSP, i will record a vid of the qualty of it for you people to see :D

Just a quick preview of my Japan shopping.

Andrew. Peter. Spot your PSP's :p

(sorry for not being able to post them today since the Office was closed)

First thing though Monday morning. (sorry for the wait)

post-42636-1105832698_thumb.jpg

post-42636-1105832717_thumb.jpg

Just a quick preview of my Japan shopping.

Andrew. Peter. Spot your PSP's :p

(sorry for not being able to post them today since the Office was closed)

First thing though Monday morning. (sorry for the wait)

585300408[/snapback]

what? no pucca or toppo or pocky? you truely missed purchasing some true icons from japan...well than and i didn't see helloe kitty anywhere...

sigh, japan craziness....sometimes I wonder why I live in the land of "any-flavor-you-want" potato chips...or "land of technology but no real toilets"

uh Pucca is Korean originally...

My Pocky sticks are in the candy shelf :p

Plenty of that around.

Sanrio stores were everywhere where I used to live (Bahrain) so Hello Kitty and her friends aren't that special.

As for the real toilets.... what do you mean?

I've used a great pre-heated, ass-cleaning jet water spray system at my fiance's house (who brings me little things when she goes and comes back) and a really neat toilet with a sink built into it at the hotel I was in.

Where I come we import alot of our stuff from Japan (ALOT)

Plus Momo is cuter than Hello Kitty.

(note: i'm partly Japanese so I didnt go tourist crazy when I went to Japan :p)

uh Pucca is Korean originally...

My Pocky sticks are in the candy shelf :p

Plenty of that around.

Sanrio stores were everywhere where I used to live (Bahrain) so Hello Kitty and her friends aren't that special.

As for the real toilets.... what do you mean?

I've used a great pre-heated, ass-cleaning jet water spray system at my fiance's house (who brings me little things when she goes and comes back) and a really neat toilet with a sink built into it at the hotel I was in.

Where I come we import alot of our stuff from Japan (ALOT)

Plus Momo is cuter than Hello Kitty.

(note: i'm partly Japanese so I didnt go tourist crazy when I went to Japan :p)

585300650[/snapback]

haha i was just quoting the obvious tourist things that my family goes crazy over when they come over here to visit....but i didn't know pucca was korean.... :blink: then again anything that is a choc/pretzel mix over here is great :p

and by toilets, i mean the type you see out here in inaka and some other more urban places...the pit toilet kind where you can see your shi....errr crap hit the bottom of the refuse tank.... :x

obviously you have only seen the limelight of Japan when you have come :laugh:

and i agree...i hate kitty-chan...too much kitty-crap everywhere... :angry:

and a really neat toilet with a sink built into it at the hotel I was in.

585300650[/snapback]

WTF...So u take a dump, n then u wash ure hands in same thing! Am confused :blink:

lol. I'll try to paint a mental picture.

Imagine a normal toilet. You know the top part of it? Where the flush button is? Where the water pump is? That's a sink. So everytime you flush, the tap turns on and fill the toilet. So basically you are recycling the water you use to wash your hands.

Saving you ALOT of water.

New update on US release. EBGames are now having the pre-sale for the PSP games to 3/15/05. Some games at Gamestop are being released on 3/1/05 and some 5/1/05. So hopefully the PSP will be out by the 15 of March.