[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

quick questions, can the psp run native resolution 480x272 videos now? and is the mp3 running on playlists or can it sort accordingly ie artist, album.

note to Peter and Andrew.

PSP's sent earlier this morning.

I was going to remove some wrapping on the packages to save weight, but then thought screw it.

@Peter, I removed the packaging for the case and placed it in the PSP box along with the strap that came with it and the battery as well.

Enjoy guys.

edit: Andrew, if you could send me 10 pounds via paypal that would be great.

Peter, I owe you 5 pounds if not a bit more. If I could pay you via paypal it would be easy for me as well.

(i posted here since I'm sure they will see it and because msn messenger doesnt work in the UNI labs.)

edit2: I wanted to mention. See in the first pic I attached? Underneath the red little plastic plant, there is a small package. Those are GOLD Paper flakes.

You can buy them in Japan when its near the New Year.

My Fiance's mother's aunt took us to a French Resteraunt. (200 pounds minimum per person) And there was GOLD IN MY SOUP! I was like WTF! Wont this give me food poisoning or something.

It didnt have any flavour but I thought it was cool so I bought some :p

Edited by amnesia_kei

note to Peter and Andrew.

PSP's sent earlier this morning.

I was going to remove some wrapping on the packages to save weight, but then thought screw it.

@Peter, I removed the packaging for the case and placed it in the PSP box along with the strap that came with it and the battery as well.

Enjoy guys.

Peter, I owe you 5 pounds if not a bit more. If I could pay you via paypal it would be easy for me as well.

(i posted here since I'm sure they will see it and because msn messenger doesnt work in the UNI labs.)

edit2: I wanted  to mention. See in the first pic I attached? Underneath the red little plastic plant, there is a small package. Those are GOLD Paper flakes.

You can buy them in Japan when its near the New Year.

My Fiance's mother's aunt took us to a French Resteraunt. (200 pounds minimum per person) And there was GOLD IN MY SOUP! I was like WTF! Wont this give me food poisoning or something.

It didnt have any flavour but I thought it was cool so I bought some :p

585308116[/snapback]

mmmmm gold flakes.....

i tought they only put that stuff in sake.... ah well.

:D ZJODEN

mmmmm gold flakes.....

i tought they only put that stuff in sake.... ah well.

585308422[/snapback]

and goldschlager....

anyway, as discussed earlier as a PSP software update, it is talked about further here

and goldschlager....

anyway, as discussed earlier as a PSP software update, it is talked about further  here

585308532[/snapback]

I really hope they're going to tell more about this, because some simple PDA like functions would make me sell my PDA and pre-order one of these so badly :p

I really hope they're going to tell more about this, because some simple PDA like functions would make me sell my PDA and pre-order one of these so badly :p

585310164[/snapback]

what the... that is.... crazy....

i allways wanted a portable internet exlporer :p.

would i to be smart to import a psp?

what the... that is.... crazy....

i allways wanted a portable internet exlporer :p.

would i to be smart to import a psp?

585311186[/snapback]

depends how much you pay.

a bit more info about that PSP software update from IGN

As those who got their hands on the file and tried to run it from their PSP have likely found out by now, this update isn't actually meant for the public. While the update file can be downloaded to a Memory Stick and run from the Game section of the XMB interface (making it the first piece of software to boot up from something other than a UMD), those who try this out could end up with a dead system.

You said you didnt accept paypal when I offered to pay for the psp via it :rolleyes:

Whatever...

You said you didnt accept paypal when I offered to pay for the psp via it  :rolleyes:

Whatever...

585312265[/snapback]

It might have somthing to do with needing 10 days to withdraw the money back to your bank account.

Daz, this is to you, seeing how im totaly unfamiliar with the formats the PSP read for videos, say i wanna take an episode of 24 that i saved on my PVR (LEGAL) and i put it on my pc, what do i use to convert it to psp video, or do i just transfer it???

@Alpha, He's sending me 10 pounds via paypal. I opened a paypal account and still cant transfer any money to my account due to my bank not accepting interactions with paypal (or at least my branch)

He sent the money to my account and 10 pounds to paypal (just if I need to pay for something small and someone only accepts paypal)

So dont worry I didnt trick you or single you out.

@Peter, tracking number on the way! It's only 10 am though!!!

Got the PSP this morning at about 8am; thank you so much amnesia_kei!

Didn't reply sooner because I've been too busy playing it! :D

Fantastic system; and great fun to play. My L trigger will occassionally "stick" (it doesn't affect how it works, it just changes the angle of it) and the same thing with the square button, but otherwise flawless.

After seeing the demo videos, I wish I had a bigger memory stick duo to try out movies, but 8mb will do for now, until I need something bigger. (I don't plan on watching portable movies; it was just something I'd like to see)

One thing I have to say though is that you should definitely use headphones; the inbuilt speakers don't do the audio capabilities any justice.

Took a (very) quick pic once I opened it all up before playing:

Got the PSP this morning at about 8am; thank you so much amnesia_kei!

Didn't reply sooner because I've been too busy playing it! :D

Fantastic system; and great fun to play. My L trigger will occassionally "stick" (it doesn't affect how it works, it just changes the angle of it) and the same thing with the square button, but otherwise flawless.

After seeing the demo videos, I wish I had a bigger memory stick duo to try out movies, but 8mb will do for now, until I need something bigger. (I don't plan on watching portable movies; it was just something I'd like to see)

One thing I have to say though is that you should definitely use headphones; the inbuilt speakers don't do the audio capabilities any justice.

Took a (very) quick pic once I opened it all up before playing:

585314717[/snapback]

Royal Mail hates me *whine* They can ship it to glasgow (few 100 miles away) over night but not about 50 miles up the road to me overnight :pinch:

Royal Mail hates me *whine* They can ship it to glasgow (few 100 miles away) over night but not about 50 miles up the road to me overnight  :pinch:

585314742[/snapback]

I suspect the snow around here has held it up; it must be at least 6/7" deep now. :(

Edit: nevermind I didn't read your post properly, lol. (I've been up all night; was just about to go to sleep an the PSP arrived.

I'm surprised it arrived this week actually; I've had stuff sent out to me 1st class recorded and it's taken 3 days to arrive. (just shows how good the post is around here)

And usually the mail arrives around 11/12, 8am was a shock to me.

Edited by andrewfee

thanks to me :D:D:D:D:D

No problems at all with it right Andrew?

You also got all you asked for right?

As for Peter, this is strange since I live in Colchester....