[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

my Square button makes a sqeaky noise and my L button is extremely soft (hope it doesnt fall of lol)

But I love it.

I've got a 16 mb card if you're interested later on.

@Daz, Just got the memory stick duo - thanks :D

585314249[/snapback]

Cool :happy:

That app does have an English translation. Run Setup.exe and rezsize the window, it's hidden at the bottom.

You shouldn't wish on the Sony Converter, it's crap. Mine sometime jumps to 100% from like 4% so the status bar is incorrect but if it's still converting the file it should be ok. Make sure you've got the latest quicktime installed (along with Quicktime Authoring I've read in a few places).

Nokia do a converter on there website for there smart phones also converts to 3GP its free you just have to reg to get the program.. its 17MB and been out for about 3 years so its stable and works quite well.

Nokia do a converter on there website for there smart phones also converts to 3GP its free you just have to reg to get the program.. its 17MB and been out for about 3 years so its stable and works quite well.

585315343[/snapback]

3gp? PSP plays .mp4 not .3gp? :wacko:

You shouldn't wish on the Sony Converter, it's crap. Mine sometime jumps to 100% from like 4% so the status bar is incorrect but if it's still converting the file it should be ok. Make sure you've got the latest quicktime installed (along with Quicktime Authoring I've read in a few places).

585315334[/snapback]

where did you get the sony converter from? I might as well try it :)

i got one to test out for a shop near me

as i am a local customer the shop got 10 PSP's and he told me to write a review on the video player and mp3 player and stuff

its pretty amazing stuff

what next???? an apple portable mp3 video -- mocrosft xbox portable !!!

Does SanDisk Memory Stick PRO work with Sony's PSP? I don't want to get the Pro Duo because the biggest size they come up to is 512MB and I want to get a full 1 Gig which is only aviable with a non Duo memory stick. I am trying to get ready before I get my PSP. Will this work? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

retail_msp1GB.jpg

No, you have to get a Duo.

And you can get a Sandisk 1GB Pro Duo, that's what I have.

585316758[/snapback]

Thanks Dazzla for replying quickly. I checked on SanDisk's website and they advertised it as only going up to 512MB but if I can find the Pro Duo for ! Gig I'll get that. THanks man! I'll search on google! :)

O.K. I bought a SanDisk 1 GB Memory Stick PRO Duo for $130.99 with free FedEx 2Day shipping from Chumbo.com. However, they are backordered, but that doesn't really matter because I don't have my PSP yet anyways. Was this a good deal, Dazzla? How much did you get your's for? Thanks again man! :)

I jus bought the 513 Duo Pro, jus need a PSP to go with it!! LOL

(I actually bought it to also hopefully work with a Sony DSC p150 *which im still shoppin for* and also to use in my P800, although I should have researched this, cos it aint compatiable with my P800!!! DOH)

585316904[/snapback]

you get an adapter that makes the duo into a standard mem stick pro

I jus bought the 512mb Duo Pro, jus need a PSP to go with it!! LOL :D

(I actually also bought it to also hopefully work with a Sony DSC p150 *which im still shoppin for* and also to use in my P800, although I should have researched this, cos it aint compatiable with my P800!!! DOH)