[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

I saw a picture of a Sony keyboard that went on top I think and it looked clear almost like glass.  It liked awesome!!!  Wait just found the pic!!!

This was a display of the PSP when it was not released in Japan yet.  Hope they come out with this one because I think it looks alot better even though its on top.

585567118[/snapback]

But that looks like it would be too inconvinient to type. :(

I prefer the top one, although the glass one looks better.

I've been reading this thread and have to say, I'm even more excited about getting my PSP than I was when I pre-ordered one from my local GameStop.

I'm curious about how easily the PSP scratches and what those of you who have one are doing to keep it free from 'injury'. Both my iPod and GBA have quite a few scratches and I'd like to keep my PSP as clean as possible for as long as possible. TIA.

BTW: My local GameStop says that they may be able to fill both 1st and 2nd shipment preorders on launch day since it appears that Sony will be sending more product than initially thought. At least that's what the guy said when I called the store tonight. Hope it turns out to be true.

LB

I've preordered mine a week ago at ebgames

Counting down the days 'till I get the PSP on its 2nd shipment on April 1st (maybe even the day it's release)

I just can't stop staring at pictures of it.... :woot: :woot:

Im definitely going to have questions once I get it.

I got a camera case from jessops and it fits nicely. Its a soft case though but it keeps all my stuff together and can keep me ipod in there too !

Post some piccys in a bit

Importers should be aware that, as with any other game system, you should not expect import and domestic versions of games to link multiplayer together -- the systems should connect just fine, but because the US and JPN editions have a different code base because of all the language and tweaks and other edits that go on when localizing a title, the two versions are technically two different games. (We have already tested the US and Japanese editions of Lumines, and unfortunately, they won't link together

oh ur going to have a lot of trouble trieng to keep it scratch free and all shiny.... you won't even want to touch it when you see it :)

585571542[/snapback]

Every image of the PSP that I've seen makes it look like it's got a lacquer coating on it. :D

That's why I'm planning on doing what's necessary to keep it scratch free. But I guess I'll have to touch it once in a while. :D

I dunno, I've had mine for over 2 months and it's scratch free. It's been to work, in my bag, round relatives and friends houses. Just gotta look after it. Saying that, I just bought a new case.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9e-70-inm.html

585571608[/snapback]

Thanks Dazzla - that case looks perfect. It also looks like the case that's supposed to be available in a bundle with Dynasty Warriors. I just put a reserve on that game today. Now I have to find a U.S. source for that case!!!

Are you just using the case that came in the value pack? TIA.

I am thinking about getting about 3 or 4 cases. One big one that holds everything for travelling. One small one that holds a UMD or two and a memory card for basic use, one hard one for short trips, maybe out doors.

Nice, Sony has upped the shipment to North America a bit, now it seems like I'm 100% certain to get a PSP in the first shipment. YAY.

Still dunno which games to get tho :(

im still waiting for the psp winning eleven announcement heeh?:sleep::

585575177[/snapback]

me too man, or pro evo as we call it on our side of the pond. 16 player wifi, mmm :yes::

EDIT: Has anyone picked up NFSU Rivals yet?

Edited by dheaddy

shoot.....if they get GT4 on the PSP, I'll be the first in line....heck who am I kidding?..even if they don't I'm the first in line...:D

SCRATCH_PSP.jpg

I suggest people buy screen proctectors or a decent case for their PSP. Now do you understand why clamshell design rules.  :blink:

585577874[/snapback]

O man! My heart bleeds for you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I got a screen protector straight away. Mine is still mint :cool: