Apge Escape: On The Loose

MLB

Wipeout Pure

Fifa Soccer

NFS: Underground Rivals

NFL Street 2: Unleashed

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005

Twisted Metal Head-on

Some of the titles are coming as soon as 15th, kinda odd since the handheld itself doesn't arrive before the 24th.

They also changed the bundle.

Now it, Sony PSP Value pack + Gretzky NHL Bundle = 349.99$ Can = 290$ US (Tax not included)

There isn't a game that looks interesting to me, it's all sports! :cry:

Edited by Annatar

stupid gta delayed :cry:

stupid winning eleven not announced (or mentioned) :cry:

stupid gt4 mobile delayed :cry:

stupid me no money to buy :cry:

stupid sony release 'value pack' which is a bundle of total useless crap and its a rip off :cry:

stupid memory sticks so expencive :cry: (price decline soon tho) :frown:

stupid post. :giggles:

you know you would have bought it if it didn't read pdfs or text files&nbsp:D:D

585589692[/snapback]

Yeah probably. But that was an added bonus. I just really started looking into the features yesterday and all at once found out about movies off the memory stick and the PDF reader which was a surprise.

don't hate it cuz ur jealous... u know every one of you haters and N fanboys will most likely get it :)

Some people will get it just because of its media play.

Its listed same price as regualr ipod and can watch movies, listen to mp3s, pictures and ect....

YOU AINT COOL TILL YOU GET THIS VERSION OF PSP!!!

11095394700709pa.jpg

585592739[/snapback]

LMAO!!...WHERE DO I PRE-ORDER?!!?!?

man...seriously...I need GT4 on the PSP ASAP...

don't hate it cuz ur jealous... u know every one of you haters and N fanboys will most likely get it :)

Some people will get it just because of its media play.

Its listed same price as regualr ipod and can watch movies, listen to mp3s, pictures and ect....

585593626[/snapback]

I don't want to turn this into a flamewar, but whatever benefits you talk of the PSP are decieving. It can play UMD movies which cost more than DVDs themselves, no one is going to bother with the picture feature and the music playback is not as efficient and clear as an ipod, not to mention, it's simply too big as a music player.

As for using a memory card to store large files, you will need a big memory stick which pretty much right now costs as much as an ipod shuffle and not readily available. For music, Ialready have an ipod.

Nevertheless, there are few games that interest me on PSP, but right now none of them are available. I will buy a PSP during launch, but that will be mostly to sell it back ;)

But eventually I probably will get one for myself when new revisions come out as well as better games and better battery performance.

I would recommend getting a new one.  Some people dont have a problem, but they keep it very protected by using another case.  I'm going to get a screen protector and another case.

Now I got a question.  What is all included on the US release demo disc?  I know it has some movie previews and such.  Is there game demos too?  And is there anything else?

585590022[/snapback]

I don't think there are game demos but if you pre-ordered, the first million will have the SpiderMan 2 UMD movie.

I don't think there are game demos but if you pre-ordered, the first million will have the SpiderMan 2 UMD movie.

585594556[/snapback]

Yes there are, but probably unplayabe demos. Check Sony's site here:

http://www.us.playstation.com/aboutpsp/aboutpsp.aspx

Value Pack includes

Spider-Man 2 Movie

Memory Stick Duo - 32MB

Game/Music/ Movie video Sampler Disc

AC Adaptor

Battery Pack

Headphones with Remote Control

Soft Case, Wrist Strap & Cloth

yea thats what I meant...unplayable demos

I have a question though, once I get a memory card, what do I need to convert movies so it'll be able to play on the psp?

yea thats what I meant...unplayable demos

I have a question though, once I get a memory card, what do I need to convert movies so it'll be able to play on the psp?

585594625[/snapback]

Yes, they need to be MPEG 4.

I don't want to turn this into a flamewar, but whatever benefits you talk of the PSP are decieving. It can play UMD movies which cost more than DVDs themselves, no one is going to bother with the picture feature and the music playback is not as efficient and clear as an ipod, not to mention, it's simply too big as a music player.

As for using a memory card to store large files, you will need a big memory stick which pretty much right now costs as much as an ipod shuffle and not readily available. For music, Ialready have an ipod.

Nevertheless, there are few games that interest me on PSP, but right now none of them are available. I will buy a PSP during launch, but that will be mostly to sell it back wink.gif

But eventually I probably will get one for myself when new revisions come out as well as better games and better battery performance.

You can play movies off of a stick. So not just the UMD. And all the prices dor the movies ond the UMD are confirmed yet (I dont think).

You can play movies off of a stick.? So not just the UMD.? And all the prices dor the movies ond the UMD are confirmed yet (I dont think).

585595010[/snapback]

Did you even read my post? I know you can play movies off a stick, in which first you have to have a decent size memory stick, at least 1 gig (which costs alot and scarce right now) convert, extract and do couple of chores before uploading into your PSP, just so I can watch 5 mins of it on a bus.:rolleyes:s:

And yes they confirmed the cost some of the UMD movies and it doesnt look pretty, ranging from 28$ to 20$.

If I am going to buy a PSP, it sure as hell wont be because of it's gimmick features, this is why I will wait for better games and battery performance before I consider owning one.

, in which first you have to have a decent size memory stick, at least 1 gig

You dont need a gig. 512 is fine. And the prices are dropping. And they are in higher demand now so they are going to make more and bigger.

how on earth are those ipod wannabe accessories?

last time i checked, headphones, protective cases, speakers, and audio splitters were around a little bit before the ipod was...

585596951[/snapback]

That's what i was thinking, and last time i checked, my iPod stuff was white :p

I'd have to go with Alan on this one. I use a 512 and have 4-6 episodes of shows on my stick, a few songs and pics. More than enough for an average user.

I'd have to go with Alan on this one. I use a 512 and have 4-6 episodes of shows on my stick, a few songs and pics. More than enough for an average user.

585599138[/snapback]

How much did the memory stick cost? Where did you get it? Do they still have in stock?