[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Id just like to say Thanks to a new Web Site soon to be released, PSPpro.com who is now hosting my dvd2psp.net also PSPpro.com/dvd!

I Hope that this web site is big enough to support a whole range of content for PSP in the coming years. With support form great community?s much like this! So look out soon and I will keep you posted&nbsp:):)

dvd2psp will have a major update with the launch of PSPpro, some include, subtitle inclusion, Better support for 3GP_Converter, File size optimisation and charts which include general patterns for file conversion into MP4. I may include downloads for files already converted into MP4 but legal issues probably with prevent me from doing that, and I don?t want a fine or get locked up! lol&nb:laugh:ugh:

Id just like to add that PSPpro.com is a serious web site dedicated to bring the latest in Playstation Portable Media without just cloning the already existing fan community. We aim to produce original and high quality content, well... enough of the hyping, you will see for yourself soon, no dates yet, but im sure it will be worth a wait!

585603927[/snapback]

Why would you say thanks to Neowin when clearly the person that runs PSPpro.com isnt here, unless you are the owner and are trying to adverti:rolleyes:yes:

I have both the DS and PSP, They are both good but the psp is alot better imho, it'll be nice when mercury and untold legends arrive :)

I am so looking forward when they come to the UK, but it seems to get further and further away

585605419[/snapback]

I agree with that comment. Its like sony is dangling a carrot in front of us, and then right at the last minute they take it away!

I am still hopeful for an April euro release for the PSP though.

I want a nice dousage of FF, GT4, GTA, THPSU2, and a couple other games

Another thing im hopen is that the Memory modules from san disk drop in price, cheapest i found a 512mb memory duo pro was for 60 bux on pricewatch

Why would you say thanks to Neowin when clearly the person that runs PSPpro.com isnt here, unless you are the owner and are trying to advertise  :rolleyes:

585604902[/snapback]

I said thanks to PSPpro for hosting it, not Neowin and theres a usefull link for people 2 rip dvds onto psp... :happy:

share pieces of a game you have with another PSP system user wirelessly even if the other person does not have the same game." Interestingly enough, the FAQ says that shares will only last while a PSP is running

PSP does have download play... Thats exactly what the DS does

PSP does have download play... Thats exactly what the DS does

585606176[/snapback]

Sigh, no it does not. PSP can't send X game to another PSP with no game, and both play LAN against each other. PSP can only send small games, saves and small game info and data.

Some software titles may support a "Game Sharing" feature that allows you to share pieces of a game you have with another PSP system user wirelessly even if the other person does not have the same game. The data that you share with another PSP system will only be available while the PSP system is still on.

Straight from the PSP FAQ.

Straight from the PSP FAQ.

585607258[/snapback]

And where does it say that the game that you share can be played wirelessely together? Not to mention, no game on PSP uses gamesharing, other Namco museum which sends 8 bit non multiplayer mini games.

From your response, you don't seem to understand the difference PSP vs DS on this issue.

And where does it say that the game that you share can be played wirelessely together? Not to mention, no game on PSP uses gamesharing, other Namco museum which sends 8 bit non multiplayer mini games.

From your response, you don't seem to understand the difference PSP vs DS on this issue.

585607291[/snapback]

Yes its clear that you hate PSP, now stop trolling, kkthx. :no:

Anyways, I have High res pics of my Ridge Racers UMDs to drool over

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Man I see Alan and Annatar everywhere there's a psp topic.

btw, will the logitech case be sold in stores like BestBuy or must it be ordered?

585607833[/snapback]

Pretty much anywhere that is an official distributor of logitech items. You check check logitech website to see where they will sell it.

Can I buy psp for under or around ?160 anywhere on the internet? I tried Lik-Sang.com but they don't let me buy the console without buying a game.. so the total+shipping comes upto about $425:((

that's odd, a friend ordered the console 3 weeks ago himself with no game.

but you have a 99% chance of getting stung by customs. He had to pay 40 pounds.

I ordered mine from gbax.com, they're pretty speedy  :)

585612213[/snapback]

Yeah but they are alot more expensive than eXpansys. I got mine from expansys a few weeks ago at ?163 I say give it a few weeks and wait till after the US launch the price and demands gonna go up over this time and then fall once again in april.

are UMDs just mini dvds in a special case?

Jake-

585612714[/snapback]

Nope... it?s Sony?s proprietary implementation of STC Sh!t oTranslucCase) :devi:rolleyes:ye:shifty:ft:laugh:ug:rofl:ofl:

just kidding:p. :p

GBAX, kindda looks kool! :) It's quite good, shipping is cheap too.

585613714[/snapback]

Those Prices are without VAT for over in the UK so add VAT to the price and then a surcharge for useing a debit/credit card and then you get this.

Items in Cart: 1 x Sony PSP (UK)

You are paying by Credit Card

Total Products Price: ? 174.89

VAT: ? 30.60 (17.5%)

Postage & Packing (24 hour special delivery) ? 4.25

Credit card surcharge ? 5.24 (2.5%)

Total Price: ? 214.98 ($ 404.16 - Euro 303.12)

eXpansys at this price would get you a copy of ridgeracer as well for around the same cost