[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

i know best buy here has them in stock and hiding in the back, the security guy had one they openned playing spiderman2, i have to say the american samsung screens look incredible, i went and found them in the back took a couple of pictures with my phone (really crappy quality i am aware of)

outside.jpg

box.jpg

spiderman2.jpg

although, despite all my trying i could not get them to break the street date for me (i knew they wouldn't but i still had to try)

Just got back from visiting friends in NYC. On the way there I stopped by my local EB Games who had 7 titles in stock. I picked up NFSU:R, Wipeout, and Dynasty Warriors.

Mike

im torn as to if im gonna buy one or not but i guess if i do i better be at best buy bright and early. i bet they are gonna go fast and kids will be skipping school.

beav: how many did they have?

Can anyone that has NFSU:Rivals tell me if WLAN Infrastructure works? When I select "Head to Head", I don't get an option to select my WLAN type (I have two set up). Does this really work in NFSU:R?

Mike

^^Oh yea Im definitely skipping my first period to get mine at my local EBGames that opens at 8am for the release. :devil:

Going to go back to school and show it off but also making sure anyone's hand that comes near it gets chopped off.

Edited by Lyht87

our best buy 170 that i could count, but the boss told me 300+, we get the thur/fri off before spring break off, so i'm going first thing to best buy at 8:01? am

585641058[/snapback]

yeah i pretty much decided im going to buy it anyway. i really was gonna hold off but if i dont and its hard to find i will regret not going right away.

only 5 more days and a few hours and ill be waiting at 9:30 at circuit city to get my psp then im off to gamestop to get me my latex case to protect my psp! w00t!

The PSP is sick... I was playing with our display model at work today because we had them in the warehouse. The video quality is amazing and I was playing the ATV demo game on the demo disc and the graphics are awesome. This is def. something everyone should get. The screen gets fingerprinted way to easy, so get a PSP or even a pda screen protector for it.

I'm trying to resist spending $400 really hard. I've almost clicked the "final checkout" button more than once. I just have the feeling I won't play it that much after I buy it. I still need a DVD burner and I really want an LCD monitor but this PSP is driving me nuts!!! :(

The PSP is only $250 for the value pack and i know at our store its going to be a bundle with the psp and twisted metal for $289 on the launch date.

The PSP is only $250 for the value pack and i know at our store its going to be a bundle with the psp and twisted metal for $289 on the launch date.

585641595[/snapback]

Unfortunately, I'm in Korea right now so going to Best Buy or Circuit City will be a little difficult. Bundles are pretty much my only option unless I can force myself to wait until November... lol.

PC Connection web site is selling the PSP Value pack alone for $279.95, for those you that don't want to get any bundle pack with suckie games.

if you still waiting for this you can place your PSP order here :p

Price: $279.95

Will Ship: 7-14 Days

Item#: 5665386

Mfr. Part#: PSPSPIDERLAUNCH --> this surely is a cleaver mfr part # :rofl:

psp aint got nothing on the new DS

585641678[/snapback]

Well to give u a reality check here, the ds graphics cant even be compared to the psp seriously look at the two ridge racers its a joke

you guys be the judge lol :p

post-14531-1111332586.jpg

post-14531-1111332597.jpg

Edited by SkaterAustin