[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

How big are the videos?

Or in other words, is my crappy 32 mb card any good? Have to use that till ma mum gets over all shes spent on ma psp :p

585660883[/snapback]

Its good :)

It depends though.

Im not going to buy the 1gb stick right when it comes out. Probaly a few days after. But i have a sony s710a and a sony cybershot camera. Both of which have 32mb sticks. (i also have a 16 layind around somewhere)

So i should be good for sometime.

Gelob Remeber it takes the little Duo ones not hte normal ones

PS can anyone see my sig?

585660905[/snapback]

No i cannot.

Yes i know...But i have one of those convertor things...So i can take stuff from my 1 big stick and put it on the small one...

So then i will only have 3 cards now sorry. 2 32mb and a 16. And one big 32mb.

i can't decide if i should buy a 512mb now for $55, or wait for the 1g (which i can't find anywhere).

585660971[/snapback]

The 1gb isnt that far away. Wait for it...

Besides somebody will hack it or something for more size or some crap

Was going to get my games today, but even though EB is selling I couldn't convince Circuit City or Best Buy to sell me games (I want to buy from there because you get free gift cards).

i can't decide if i should buy a 512mb now for $55, or wait for the 1g (which i can't find anywhere).

Where can you get one for $55?

I pre-ordered my PSP at Gamestop, I'm getting mine tonight at midnight!  :yes:

585660986[/snapback]

Boo! My Gamestop won't open til 8am. Jerk :p

does anyone know any sites where i can get the psp value pack and a game preferably gt4 or ridge races and shipping to the uk for about $380-$400 (or is this a dreamer price) i finaly pursuaded my parents to allow me to get one but i cant find a site :crazy:

does anyone know any sites where i can get the psp value pack and a game preferably gt4 or ridge races and shipping to the uk for about $380-$400 i finaly pursuaded my parents to allow me to get one but i cant find a site  :crazy:

585661483[/snapback]

GT4: Mobile isn't out yet.

I played my friend's PSP today. It's an imported one... anyway the screen is amazing, and the device feels expensive. Like it's a bit heavy and such. But the controls aren't the best; the analog stick is cool but uncomfortable for gameplay and therefore it's not that great. The graphics (on Dynasty Warriors, the imported one) are pretty good but the loading time is a bit excessive.

Overall it seems cool but I don't think I'll be getting one. Maybe I'll get a DS... :p

I played my friend's PSP today. It's an imported one... anyway the screen is amazing, and the device feels expensive. Like it's a bit heavy and such. But the controls aren't the best; the analog stick is cool but uncomfortable for gameplay and therefore it's not that great. The graphics (on Dynasty Warriors, the imported one) are pretty good but the loading time is a bit excessive.

Overall it seems cool but I don't think I'll be getting one. Maybe I'll get a DS... :p

585661516[/snapback]

And maybe the DS will be good...ROFL :whistle:

does anyone know any sites where i can get the psp value pack and a game preferably gt4 or ridge races and shipping to the uk for about $380-$400 (or is this a dreamer price) i finaly pursuaded my parents to allow me to get one but i cant find a site  :crazy:

585661483[/snapback]

www.liksang.com