[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

wowowowo I am sorry for ever insulting the psp or putting the ds higher

someone I know got theirs early this morning at had it, I didnt even play it becuz it was out of batteries but just holding it was great

smudges are annoying tho

and i thought it was huge and thick but it is very slender and dead sexy

i want one :(

Picked up one today at Best Buy and it had 5+ dead pixels near bottom center of the screen. I went back and exchanged it and the new one looks perfect.

I found a good site for psp tutorials, psp reviews, and best of all psp videos for download! They have a psp only bittorent section. i reccomend this site to any one that has, wants, or dreams about a psp. Hope youll enjoy my find!

585667156[/snapback]

Your find, you mean your site?

Like all of em...

585667883[/snapback]

'

huh? no they don't. game share is where you only have 1 copy of the game for multiple people.

also, at work i was able to connect to linksys AP fine. got home, try to connect to linksys router, and now i get the same error that timan gets :(

Damn, I'm tempted, but I always wait about 6-12 months after a new console comes out for them to work out the bugs. By then the price should drop and there will be games that push the system a bit more too. Enjoy your PSP's everyone. I think all of us that don't have one are jealous :p

Ack another issue, I can not get this thing to connect to my "unsecured nothing fancy wireless connection".

Keep getting A connection error has occurred (80410D09)

585666838[/snapback]

make sure ur wireless router or ap, if g is set to mixed because the psp has a wireless b card in it. make sure the Basic Rate is set to default and the Transmission Rate is set to auto

try this and see what happenes

Has anybody played Infastructure on Rivals? I never connect to anyone. Is there just no one playing it or am I doing something wrong?

*Edit

It says in the manual you need a pc. Why and what do you need to do with the PC to make the Infrastructure to work?

This may well have been asked before, but you know, 113 pages an all, but are there any emulators for the PSP yet? Like a snes / genesis emulator?

//edit - just been over to zophar.net and there doesnt look to be anything currently, oh well, fingers crossed.

Edited by forster

@deimos, yes you`ll have to start over in challenge mode in order to unlock more.

@timan, I know this might be stupid and you may have tried this, but lets try anyway.

On your pc, when you click on your WIFI connection, and go to its properties, is it set on Shared? It could be that.

If it is, Id suggest simply re-entering the info on the PSP, or better yet, perhaps finding a program to check if it detects the PSP`s wireless search (if there is one)

@ Andrew, thanks for that import site, as long as pricess are good, I cant complain. BTW, almost unlocked them all in Luminess :p, has taken me a while but I dont play it that much.

They need to make a little stand so you can watch spiderman 2 without holding the thing for 2hrs, and get even more smudges on it.

585666676[/snapback]

There is a little stand it's just not for sale yet, lik-sang has a few i think

Hey, whats the fastest/cheapest way to get a Mini USB Cable? I don't think I have any around to splice...

585666820[/snapback]

You can buy them in your local electronics store, it's the same cable used for most digital cameras.

Ack another issue, I can not get this thing to connect to my "unsecured nothing fancy wireless connection".

Keep getting A connection error has occurred (80410D09)

585666838[/snapback]

I had problems with myn, to use it i have to turn off all enecryption and enable SSID broadcast.

I found a good site for psp tutorials, psp reviews, and best of all psp videos for download! They have a psp only bittorent section. i reccomend this site to any one that has, wants, or dreams about a psp. Hope youll enjoy my find!

585667156[/snapback]

You mean pspcrazy.com...Your website :rolleyes:

The Keyboard is really a Pain in the Ass to use!!!

585669210[/snapback]

I didn't think that was for sale yet? Where did you get it from?

JediXAngel probably means the onscreen one, yes it's a bit of a pain.

Noticed the content download feature in Wipeout Pure seems to be a web browser (right trigger goes forward, left back, you can go to the home page, etc). Can't pull up an address bar though...