[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Anyone else having this problem..it seems to be coming from the UMD bay...what should I do?

OMG..dude..i jst opened up the UMD bay and shook it to see if anything was wrong.. a friggin dead roach fell out.. Im calling sony RIGHT NOW!!

Obviously the roach came from sony's factory or the PSP box...I don;t have roaches in my house.

smellypsp25fw.png

Im just worried now cause I threw out the box...No way in hell im keeping that around here. this whole thing is disgusting..i dont even want a new psp..i want my money back.

i already said..the roach is gone..I flushed it. Why would I keep a friggin roach on my desk???

585678233[/snapback]

he could have kept the roach in the same bag as the psp since its already dead. and he didn't find it until 3 days later? my BS meter is chiming.

Neowin in PSP :)

585678191[/snapback]

Still don't see that you actually logged in =) and I thought a screen I saw earlier showed that the PSP resizes pages oh well off to bed

Does Anyone know what to name the Folder to put videos in on the PSP? For Mp3's the Folder name is "Music", and for Pictures the Folder name is "Photo", But I have no idea what to name the folder for the video files.

You need to create a folder called 'MP_ROOT' in the root of the MS. Theres a guide to videos somewhere on engadget i think... i'll have a look for it.

This program makes it a lot easier for you: PSPVideo 9.

I made a folder called "MP_ROOT" in root of the Duo and then put another folder in that folder called "100MNV01" then put my .mp4 files in it but when i goto Videos on my PSP it says "There are no files."

does anyone else have audio sync problems? by the end of a 4 minute clip, the audio is like 2 seconds behind. but when i play the same clip on my pc, everything is fine. i'm using the latest pspvideo9.

Gamesharing is not available on any of the launch titles

In the 2nd pic those do look like 2 dead pixels.

I want to bring a few things to everbdys attention here..

1. If your PSP had a dead pixel(s) in a few months or a year would you all go and return it? I would hope so since SOME of you think its TOTTALY unnaceptable to ever have one. I can understand at launch and out of the box, but i think some of you need to wait and acutally play some games before you return it.

2. We are all stuck on this dead pixel topic but havent considerd any of the other launch problems.

Did anybdy notice the L button sticking?

585678186[/snapback]

yeah, it sticks a bit. no biggie though

yea my L sticks as well another big problem i noticed is Dpad, some of my friends have PSP and their Dpad seems to be more solid, myn seems to shake and when pressed on it it seems loose.

anybody know the Betbuy exchange policy

yea my L sticks as well another big problem i noticed is Dpad, some of my friends have PSP and their Dpad seems to be more solid, myn seems to shake and when pressed on it it seems loose.

anybody know the Betbuy exchange policy

585680957[/snapback]

very lax

The files actually need to start with "100MNV01" i think

I use pspvideo9 as well.. so it does everything for me.

585680111[/snapback]

The files can start with whatever they want..

I just got a PSP at Costco for 320, it came with Twisted Metal Head On and NBA.

Are there any problems that I should look for on my PSP? I haven't found any dead pixels, but there was a tiny speck of dust, though that's okay. Also, I don't really want the NBA game, is there any way for me to bring it somewhere and exchange it for another game? It's unopened.

boys and girls... :p

have any of you played Metal Gear AC!D? if so, what do you think of if? I'd seen soooooooooooooo many different opinions about it that I don't know what to think now... :p

also, what do you think about Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade?

FYI, I don't like racing games (RR looks nice but that?s about it for me) or sports games (Mario tennis and top spin for me is more than enough) cuz I just want to make sure I get the right games for me when I place the order for my PSP on Monday.

thanks!:happy:y::yes:s: