[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

place an order? you can get one without ordering...most stores have them. as for the games i would recommend THUG2 Remix, great game, great graphics, lots of replay value.

place an order? you can get one without ordering...most stores have them. as for the games i would recommend THUG2 Remix, great game, great graphics, lots of replay value.

585682472[/snapback]

I'm out of the US right now... and by the time I come back... well, they maybe sold out... :p

that?s why I'm placing the order on the web unless you know a place in Costa Rica, El Salvador or Jamaica selling PSPs at US prices...:yes:s:

boys and girls... :p

have any of you played Metal Gear AC!D? if so, what do you think of if? I'd seen soooooooooooooo many different opinions about it that I don't know what to think now... :p

also, what do you think about Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade?

FYI, I don't like racing games (RR looks nice but that?s about it for me) or sports games (Mario tennis and top spin for me is more than enough) cuz I just want to make sure I get the right games for me when I place the order for my PSP on Monday.

thanks!&nbsp:happy:y:&nbsp:yes:s:

585682456[/snapback]

I picked up Metal Gear AC!D, not knowing what to expect. I have played it for about 5 hours or so. It is different and similar to the other MGS games, but those are obvious. I had never played a 'card' based game like this, but I am liking it. It took me a little while to get used to playing MG like this, but I think it is cool. I prefer the non-card based MGS though.

I just got a PSP at Costco for 320, it came with Twisted Metal Head On and NBA.

Are there any problems that I should look for on my PSP? I haven't found any dead pixels, but there was a tiny speck of dust, though that's okay. Also, I don't really want the NBA game, is there any way for me to bring it somewhere and exchange it for another game? It's unopened.

585682355[/snapback]

Granting you are in the USA take it to an EBgames or a Gamestop.

boys and girls... :p

have any of you played Metal Gear AC!D? if so, what do you think of if? I'd seen soooooooooooooo many different opinions about it that I don't know what to think now... :p

also, what do you think about Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade?

FYI, I don't like racing games (RR looks nice but that?s about it for me) or sports games (Mario tennis and top spin for me is more than enough) cuz I just want to make sure I get the right games for me when I place the order for my PSP on Monday.

thanks!&nbsp:happy:y:&nbsp:yes:s:

585682456[/snapback]

Everyone wasn't going to buy MG: AC!D because it was a card game. Well it's more strategy than it is "Yu-Gi-Oh". It plays out well and I am very impressed with the high presentation value. Combat is sorta like Final Fantasy Tactics. You move in blocks and then attack, basically. I really like it, and the other games I have for my PSP so far. The only drawback to me is AC!D doesn't have recorded voice overs. It has text and beautiful character artwork to show who is currently speaking. It also has all kinds of nostalgia for the Metal Gear fans out there. I'm really enjoying it at the moment, and am damn glad I chose to pick it up as one of my launch games. I give it a 4.5/5.

Everyone wasn't going to buy MG: AC!D because it was a card game. Well it's more strategy than it is "Yu-Gi-Oh". It plays out well and I am very impressed with the high presentation value. Combat is sorta like Final Fantasy Tactics. You move in blocks and then attack, basically. I really like it, and the other games I have for my PSP so far. The only drawback to me is AC!D doesn't have recorded voice overs. It has text and beautiful character artwork to show who is currently speaking. It also has all kinds of nostalgia for the Metal Gear fans out there. I'm really enjoying it at the moment, and am damn glad I chose to pick it up as one of my launch games. I give it a 4.5/5.

585682851[/snapback]

sweet! I love FF: TA... the good thing about this is that with games like this you always get hundreds of possible ways to accomplish a task and that gives the game a lot of replay value, or in other words a good run for the money?:laugh:h:p:p

sweet! I love FF: TA... the good thing about this is that with games like this you always get hundreds of possible ways to accomplish a task and that gives the game a lot of replay value, or in other words a good run for the money?&nbsp:laugh:h:p:p

585682964[/snapback]

Exactly. It's nice to see a franchise like Metal Gear take on a new genre.

Has anyone played RR or NFSU: Rivals over Infrastructure yet? I can never connect to anyone. Is it just my PSP or is no one playing them online?

Has anyone played RR or NFSU: Rivals over Infrastructure yet?  I can never connect to anyone.  Is it just my PSP or is no one playing them online?

585683342[/snapback]

NFS or RR doesnt support infrastructure...

Whoever has Twisted Metal: Head-On tell us what it says on the back :)

585683442[/snapback]

Wi-Fi Compatible (Ad Hoc/Infrastructure)

yup just grabbed my case RR says that

585683438[/snapback]

This was a miscommunication between third party developers and Sony. Currently there are only first party titles with online support.

Twisted Metal supports online along with all the 989 sports titles.

So, nobody is going to tell me how cheap Best Buy employee gets it?

Anyway, the games you get depends on your genre of interest, the system is totally worth $150 for the gaming system, and $100 extra for the Video/MP3 playback!

So, nobody is going to tell me how cheap Best Buy employee gets it?

Anyway, the games you get depends on your genre of interest, the system is totally worth $150 for the gaming system, and $100 extra for the Video/MP3 playback!

585683669[/snapback]

they dont get it for any cheaper...sorry man

WTF  They cant put that one the box then.  Thats fauls advertising.

585683678[/snapback]

It not technically advertising. Anyways it was a miscomunication so get over it.

How come is Every accessorry that includes a Car adapter or Screen protector comes with another headphone??

God, stop selling me any more crappy headphones!!!

Just Put out a screen protector and a car charge, for $9.99 and I will buy it, NO friggin need for another headphone to Jack up the price into $19.99 :| I DON'T need another headphone!!! Nor do I need any more straps. They COME with the system already!!!

most stores are only making a $6 profit on the actual psp unit and some I know of have been buying a lot of them from walmart to sell in the store to get more people in there and to get them to buy more games from them.