[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Sold my PSP on ebay today!! :) It didn't live up to the hype. I know there will be a barrage of hate now but it wasn't as good as promised, at least in my eyes. And for $250? I paid that much for a new Xbox the day it came out. I will post my 1 psp game for sale in neobay soon. Hopefully there will be a revision and it will work better with the wireless(preferably G) , there will be zero dead pixels and some other adjustments not to mention a drop in the price point of at least $100.

I am spending over $170 for 3 512MB memory stick this week!

I got 2 from Amazon, before I found out the deal at Best Buy.

When I went to cancel, it's already too late.

So, two memory sticks from Amazon, and one from Best Buy, I spend $170+

Damn YOU SONY!!! :crazy:

Sold my PSP on ebay today!! :)?  It didn't live up to the hype.? I know there will be a barrage of hate now but it wasn't as good as promised, at least in my eyes.? And for $250?? I paid that much for a new Xbox the day it came out.? I will post my 1 psp game for sale in neobay soon.? Hopefully there will be a revision and it will work better with the wireless(preferably G) , there will be zero dead pixels and some other adjustments not to mention a drop in the price point of at least $100.

585685664[/snapback]

See ya in a:pear :p

Anyway, like I said, I would be ****ed off if a cheaper price/new updates comes sooner than a year.

Anybody know plans, please LEAK INFO!!!

See ya in a year :p

Anyway, like I said, I would be ****ed off if a cheaper price/new updates comes sooner than a year.

Anybody know plans, please LEAK INFO!!!

585686082[/snapback]

you can probabely rest assure that it will not happen at least in north america for at least a year....but in Japan...not so much...by this summer, there will probabely be a price drop just be casue it's considered as "old news" already....;)

well i'm 3 for 3 on psp's with bad pixels, this one is the best one so far, also best buy has been really cool about the exchanges, i'll probably try again later tonight or tomarrow

Looks like Sony is selling its PSP Video Conversion software in the US http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP....2&TabName=specs

Wonder if its any better then the free players out there. Also, what is the best format to rip my DVDs to my computer in? Settings wise: Resolution and all, I have some ATHF and Family Guy and I'd like to try an action movie as well. I want to put them on a 512MB stick so I will probably just have the movie on there or the episodes, not both at once. What has worked best for you guys? Spiderman UMD looks amazing, I'd like to get as close to that as possible. Thanks!

Looks like Sony is selling its PSP Video Conversion software in the US http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP....2&TabName=specs

Wonder if its any better then the free players out there.  Also, what is the best format to rip my DVDs to my computer in?  Settings wise:  Resolution and all, I have some ATHF and Family Guy and I'd like to try an action movie as well.  I want to put them on a 512MB stick so I will probably just have the movie on there or the episodes, not both at once.  What has worked best for you guys?  Spiderman UMD looks amazing, I'd like to get as close to that as possible.  Thanks!

585687583[/snapback]

i heard that the new version (2) wasn't going to be available til may, it's going to be a trick trying to make it look as good as teh spiderman 2 umd, since it runs at the native resolution of teh psp, and so far we've got videos to work at 320x240 (psp's screen is 480x272)

so nobody else was havin audio sync problems? by the end of a 4 minute clip, the audio is like 2 seconds behind. but when i play the same clip on my pc, everything is fine. i'm using the latest pspvideo9. help? :)

what was the link to the 3gp that everyone was using?

/omg, just saw this at pspvideo9

"Personal Comments:

This was a rather large mistake which we should have caught during the Beta cycle. It seems I erronously wrote the ~15 fps frame rate at "14.935" when it should have been 14.985, as the PSP only supports framerates of 14.985 and 29.97. This could very well be the source of most peoples audio sync'ing problems if they we're using ~15 fps. "

and yup, i was using the ~15.fps mode.......ARGHHHHHHHHHH :angry:

oh well, at least it's fixed.

4 for 4 on psp's now, this one had a ton of bad pixels and a weird inperfection in the plastic above the screen that looked like a bubble

man this sucks, i really like the psp alot, but luck is not with me when it comes to lcd's

4 for 4 on psp's now, this one had a ton of bad pixels and a weird inperfection in the plastic above the screen that looked like a bubble

man this sucks, i really like the psp alot, but luck is not with me when it comes to lcd's

585688142[/snapback]

wow.....4 for 4......jezz..that's bad... :blink:

585688142[/snapback]

When I took my 1st PSP back for dead pixels I made them let me check the new one before I walked out of the store. I recomend you try doing that instead of wasting ur time.

When I took my 1st PSP back for dead pixels I made them let me check the new one before I walked out of the store. I recomend you try doing that instead of wasting ur time.

585688207[/snapback]

i'm thinking i'm going to do that next time

Does anyone know if they are going to release an update software so that we can choose bg colors instead of by month? It bugs me that I have mine on August right now...

Does anyone know if they are going to release an update software so that we can choose bg colors instead of by month? It bugs me that I have mine on August right now...

585688349[/snapback]

LMAO?...why is it on August?...can't you change it?

Colors are done according to seasons and months. Like green goes with spring.

What's an air bubble?

Edited by CaptainOats