[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

I found 3 dead pixels thats only visible on black screens, Im thinking about taking it back to EBGames.

I also bought the warranty, and I want my PSP in perfect condition. Do you think EBGames will be cool with me exchanging it a few times if Im not satisfied?

Will they even LET me exchange for dead pixels?

I found 3 dead pixels thats only visible on black screens, Im thinking about taking it back to EBGames.

I also bought the warranty, and I want my PSP in perfect condition.  Do you think EBGames will be cool with me exchanging it a few times if Im not satisfied?

585688759[/snapback]

yes, especially with the warranty

I also bought the warranty, and I want my PSP in perfect condition.? Do you think EBGames will be cool with me exchanging it a few times if Im not satisfied?

585688759[/snapback]

Is not that they want to let you or not exchange it... they HAVE to do so if you have got the extended warranty with them... that's why they sell those things. The problem is that people don?t use it, but go ahead and fight for your consumer rights until you're completely happy with your unit. If they don?t want to comply just ask for a full refund or you?ll go to the BBB; that have worked like charm with almost every store I?d dealt with in th:dev:'?? :devil: muahahaha...

viva la ravolucion! :p

When I tilt my psp at a certain angle, I see stuff that looks like rainbow pools around the edges. Is that normal for a screen?

585688713[/snapback]

Same thing happens to me. I think its been noted before as having that effect on the LCD screen. I notice it particularly around the area of the Square button.

Same thing happens to me. I think its been noted before as having that effect on the LCD screen. I notice it particularly around the area of the Square button.

585688926[/snapback]

Yeah, I have one next to the square button. Is this a concern or is it okay? Thanks.

Yeah, I have one next to the square button. Is this a concern or is it okay? Thanks.

585689066[/snapback]

Its only a concern if its lighting your PSP on fire and it catches your hair on fire and you run around your house screaming in agony :rofl:

J/K! :rofl:

I havent noticed any difference with the screen, only at that weird angle and having the screen turned off. It doesnt affect the quality of the screen as far as i can tell (Ive taken a second look at the screen while watching spider-man 2, with the screen titled at that angle, and its barely noticeable. Not that its watchable at that angle anyways. :p).

i have one pixel stuck on red and i thought about taking it back but im leary of what i may get in return. maybe i should stick with this until later this year. i have the warranty with best buy so i have plenty of time. maybe i will wait.. they arent really annoying except i know they are there.

i have one pixel stuck on red and i thought about taking it back but im leary of what i may get in return.  maybe i should stick with this until later this year.  i have the warranty with best buy so i have plenty of time. maybe i will wait.. they arent really annoying except i know they are there.

585689129[/snapback]

keep it, and get revision 2...in a few months.

Ack another issue, I can not get this thing to connect to my "unsecured nothing fancy wireless connection".

Keep getting A connection error has occurred (80410D09)

585666838[/snapback]

that happens to me alll the time its because its not getting your signal. also you should set your psp address setting to automatic not manual. if that doesn't do it i dont know what will work

Is not that they want to let you or not exchange it... they HAVE to do so if you have got the extended warranty with them... that's why they sell those things. The problem is that people don?t use it, but go ahead and fight for your consumer rights until you're completely happy with your unit. If they don?t want to comply just ask for a full refund or you?ll go to the BBB; that have worked like charm with almost every store I?d dealt with in the past:devil:p; :devil: muahahaha...

viva la ravoluci:p! :p

585688867[/snapback]

I have the PRP warranty and was going to bring mine in when I get back from vacation, but someone here on neowin said they take away your prp once you use it and you have to buy another for the new PSP. I didn't see anything like that in the fine print, so is it true?

I have the PRP warranty and was going to bring mine in when I get back from vacation, but someone here on neowin said they take away your prp once you use it and you have to buy another for the new PSP.  I didn't see anything like that in the fine print, so is it true?

585690819[/snapback]

I THINK that's how it is but I'm not 100% sure. That's why I want my EB to get more systems in b4 14 days is up so I don't have to use my warranty. If they don't get any in I'm gonna fight it because it's not MY fault they didnt get any in.

could any of you guys with the value pack tell me what is in it i have been told that there is a mic and then i was told there was also a travel adopter in it by a different source and i just wanna make sure whats in it before i get it

could any of you guys with the value pack tell me what is in it i have been told that there is a mic and then i was told there was also a travel adopter in it by a different source and i just wanna make sure whats in it before i get it

585692236[/snapback]

It comes with:

The PSP unit

Slip Case

Battery

Headphones

Charger

Strap

32mb Memory Stick DUO

Spiderman 2 the Movie on UMD format (Only the 1st Million units have this)

Sampler disc

cleaning cloth

question: besides using memory sticks can it accept sd cards?

585694751[/snapback]

No.

Also, the cleaning cloth is special to the US/Canadian version.

I <3 my psp

LoL, i bought mine yesterday on impulse at best buy.

I was gonna wait till GT4:Mobile and the 2 gig pro duos are out. But eh... i guess I can live with one now. ^-^

No.

Also, the cleaning cloth is special to the US/Canadian version.

585694818[/snapback]

Yeah. Seeing as us North Americans tend to ..well, ya know, do weird nasty things with our portable devices :p

Yeah. Seeing as us North Americans tend to ..well, ya know, do weird nasty things with our portable devices :p

585694888[/snapback]

LMAO!....I wonder what...:shifty:

585694888[/snapback]

Or its the fact that the PSP is a finger print magnet.