[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Hey, I just got my PSP and i'm trying to work out how to enter the '-' symbol, iv been trying for 10 mins and still can't work it out???

Edit: Just worked it out, its the 0 button :)

Incase anyone's wondering about EB's policy on dead pixels, I brought my PSP in to be exchanged (it's within 14 days of purchase).  Although they were out of them, I got put on a list which the guy said was "expected to fill very fast in the coming weeks" and I'll be getting my new one in a few weeks.

585732923[/snapback]

Shoulda gotten the extended warranty. ;)

Shoulda gotten the extended warranty.

I did. But the PRP warranty can only be used once, so it was much better for me to try and exchange it within the first 14 days.

That's been working since the Japan PSP release, actually.

585734146[/snapback]

any other games confirmed to work? tiger or ridge racer?

any other games confirmed to work?  tiger or ridge racer?

585736034[/snapback]

I tried Wipeout Pure, NFSU, and Ridge Racer, but none of them worked.

I haven't played Mercury, but I'd say go with Lumines. Although it's a little disappointing to have to start all over when you lose, it's amazing how entranced you'll get into the game. Headphones are a must to have the full experience though. As for mercury, I saw it got a 7.7 on IGN, and although it does look amazing, they said it's (too) hard in their opinion.

I thought I was going to get Mercury as my 3rd game, but now I'm not sure sure if I want to wait for a good shooter instead.

Edited by zachman123

hey what are the best psp based websites, can someone list some of em and rank them or something. thanks.

from what i can tell, MG:A is a love it/hate it type of game. the best thing to do would be to read up on some reviews (ign, gamespot, whatever) to get an idea for what type of game it is.

Ok, quick question to all the current PSP owners here;

Does your UMD door not sit flush with the back of the PSP?

I need to know if it's a widespread issue, or if it's just mine, as the door does close fully, but sticks up on a little on the side opposite of the battery compartment and it makes for a less than comfortable time during longer gaming sessions.

Ok, quick question to all the current PSP owners here;

Does your UMD door not sit flush with the back of the PSP?

I need to know if it's a widespread issue, or if it's just mine, as the door does close fully, but sticks up on a little on the side opposite of the battery compartment and it makes for a less than comfortable time during longer gaming sessions.

585740931[/snapback]

mine does a bit...but it doesnt bother me :wacko:

yea mine a bit tooo. Also for some reason i have a whole line of dust on top of my screen, can barely see it, but I never had it before -- this happened after i took of my creen protector.

My door is a little off but not noticable at all when playing. I'm getting a new PSP when EB gets more in (dead pixels...) so I'll see then.

Hmmm, guess it is more of a widespread issue than I thought, even then I also need to exchange mine, partially for that, but mainly due to dead pixels as well.