[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Quick couple of questions about the PSP.

1. Can it read photos taken on a Sony camera?? from what I've read, it can only display photos if they are in the PSP folder.

585745391[/snapback]

Yes it can read photos off of Sony cameras, Sony cameras dump their photos in a folder called DCIM (or something similar) and the PSP picks this up and groups these pictures in a sub section called "Digital Camera Photos".

but they were talking about transferring, weren't they?  i thought they meant like hooking up a USB cable...

585745773[/snapback]

Now that would open up some possibilities if it was true...

I'm not going to go through 138 pages, and Dell ships internationally..

585743106[/snapback]

Dell also has a seperate section for Canada, and even if ordered from the US site, it'd be a ripoff once duties and shipping were taken care of.

And really, the "last page" is 1 back, not a big challenge for you now, is it?

Dell also has a seperate section for Canada, and even if ordered from the US site, it'd be a ripoff once duties and shipping were taken care of.

And really, the "last page" is 1 back, not a big challenge for you now, is it?

585747743[/snapback]

Well, it doesn't matter Dell took the page off and is no longer offering this.

You should be able to see them if you knock the brightness down, they are usually only visible on dark backgrounds.

Dead pixel policy, 'most' stores will give you a new PSP if yours has dead pixels, it's always best to enquire wherever you are going to buy your PSP, as policies will no doubt change depending on where you acquire it.

585745621[/snapback]

Nononononono

Dead pixels are the black ones.

In order to see if you have a dead pixel, go to a really white background, and look for dark spots.

Stuck pixels: They stay a certain color (ex white, red, yellow etc...)

i recently bought a psp from an american thu ebay and im wonderin what if there is something wrong with it, could i be able to send it away to sony with out a recipt and get a new one sent back?

i recently bought a psp from an american thu ebay and im wonderin what if there is something wrong with it, could i be able to send it away to sony with out a recipt and get a new one sent back?

585753803[/snapback]

i don't believe so

straight from the camera to the PSP?

585745758[/snapback]

Well, he was specifically talking about a Sony camera. And to view the pics on the PSP you just stick the memory card in the PSP. That's it.

I'm just about to plunge ?215 on a PSP Value Pack and RR shipped, should I do it

Well I payed ?190 for the value pack on its own, so I'd say thats not bad. You might be able to get it a little cheaper though.

Well I payed ?190 for the value pack on its own, so I'd say thats not bad. You might be able to get it a little cheaper though.

585755689[/snapback]

I am trying but its hard to find places with stock etc

I am trying but its hard to find places with stock etc

585755699[/snapback]

i could buy one here and ship it to you for a small profit

Anyone else getting disconnected frequently while using the Wipeout Pure browser (I think it's when pages are done loading, the wifi shuts off). It goes to the network selection menu. I have Wifi Power Save turned off and I'm using a d-link DI-524 (tried both dhcp and static addressing, and I'm using this http://www.base2.org/~fugimax/weblog/archives/000296.html portal for the dns).

This happening to anyone else?