[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Anyone else getting disconnected frequently while using the Wipeout Pure browser (I think it's when pages are done loading, the wifi shuts off).  It goes to the network selection menu.  I have Wifi Power Save turned off and I'm using a d-link DI-524 (tried both dhcp and static addressing, and I'm using this http://www.base2.org/~fugimax/weblog/archives/000296.html portal for the dns).

This happening to anyone else?

585761096[/snapback]

It was happening to me (DI-514) until I disabled the power save thing. Try turning off gaming mode on your router (tools > misc).

Turned off gaming mode (already had power save off) and still having the problem (might be a bit better, not sure). It's when the wifi light goes off on the psp that I have to reconnect and go back to the portal. I'm right next to the wifi router so that's not the issue.

hmm

CodeWarrior for the PSP got leaked today :)  :devil:

People soon will be writting software for the psp  :devil:

The torrent is packed  :devil:

585762305[/snapback]

Codewarrior is useless without the SDK.

Does anyone know at what Decibel Volume will damage the speakers of the PSP?

585762883[/snapback]

It was mentioned to you before that the Speakers on the PSP can be Cranked as high as they can go. The PSP Speakers Wattage is pretty low, so your not going to hear any Bass Thumping Action. If you want Bass...connect them to External Speakers.

True but we are getting closer to wrtting programs on the psp, dont you think?

585762330[/snapback]

Well without a sdk there are no near now as they were before the psp launched.

Codewarrior is just a program to help program for the psp, its not a actual sdk its mearly a extra for a company to use to help develope.

I found out some info regarding the PSP's Euro release, apparently the PSP should be out by the end of June. Although this is still a couple of months away, its better than having to wait until December which was a rumor that was circulating a couple of weeks ago.

Here is the source:

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.a...bsectionid=1591

I found out some info regarding the PSP's Euro release, apparently the PSP should be out by the end of June.  Although this is still a couple of months away, its better than having to wait until December which was a rumor that was circulating a couple of weeks ago.

Here is the source:

585770141[/snapback]

Any news on Korea. I am wanting the Web Utility Disc.

I found out some info regarding the PSP's Euro release, apparently the PSP should be out by the end of June.  Although this is still a couple of months away, its better than having to wait until December which was a rumor that was circulating a couple of weeks ago.

Here is the source:

585770141[/snapback]

Hurrah, at long last! Now it'll be a little easier to buy some PSP games around here come June time

Just got my Ridge Racers, PSP still at heathrow :(

585774129[/snapback]

Ouch, that's gotta be annoying! Not too many uses for that UMD on its own

Are there any games to download to put on the memory stick?

I see that as an option when you go to the games menu. I'm talking about legal, free, and probably would be rinky dink games.

not yet.

585776911[/snapback]

i'd be happy with tetris, pong, snake, breakout, etc. too bad they can't release somehting so people can port games like that.

The best use of a 300+ dollar portable gaming device...... Pong. =P

585777584[/snapback]

i know it sound stupid, but those are the games that are perfect for like 5-15mins.