[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

i wish they'd hurry up and come out with the english version of hot shots :p

585778744[/snapback]

It's such a bloody fun game :) Just spent the last 2 hours on it, all my games are in jap and found them to be no hassle to work with. Expect for NFSU:R, that takes a bit of getting used too.

uh oh, whats wrong man?

585779675[/snapback]

I think I may have so many dead pixels (as high as 40) although I'm comfirming wether they are just dust (hope so) or screwed up pixels.

I think I may have so many dead pixels (as high as 40) although I'm comfirming wether they are just dust (hope so) or screwed up pixels.

585779678[/snapback]

oh my.

load up the pixel test images, and check

black dots on white bg= dead

same color=stuck

reflective shiny crap thats a bit white=dust

5mm pencil punch hole in psp screen= air bubbles

:p

mine came without any dead-pixels :D :p

im just wonderin 'cos ive noticed that the consol gets collects finger prints real easy whats the best way to clean it?

he doesn't have that option, that's why he's worried. honestly, i know where my 1 bubble and like 10 specs of dust are, and i still don't notice them when i play. also, having a screen guard pretty much makes anything impossible to see.

i was gonna tell him to hold on to it until its released there and buy another and swap it out return it.  :shifty:

585780839[/snapback]

I would but its not out in UK until August now earliest, ah well I can live it with it. I rarely see it when playing games anyway and might get a screen guard. Its no biggie I hope :unsure:

40 dead pixels would have been horrible luck for you.

I have 2 stuck pixels that sort of bother me, but I can deal with it until something else becomes a problem, that'll give me just cause to exchange it.

40 dead pixels would have been horrible luck for you.

I have 2 stuck pixels that sort of bother me, but I can deal with it until something else becomes a problem, that'll give me just cause to exchange it.

585782357[/snapback]

I heard somewhere that in the near future, sony will release psp's with better batteries, so that the 33mhz barrier can be reached without taking a huge hit on battery life.

does anyone know the range of the wifi on the psp and whats the best way to clean it from fingerprints and other marks on it

585783879[/snapback]

Dunno bout range of Wifi.............

BUT, I use a glasses cleaning cloth to clean the screen, works a treat! Jus went in specsavers n asked for a couple :)