[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Now I just need to find a logitech playgear pocket in stock somewhere.  Hope my canceled Amazon order means someone else has a better chance of getting that memory!

585909895[/snapback]

Here ya go:

Playgear Pocket

Use freeshipall for a coupon code for free shipping. I got it from them pretty quick.

Cool, thanks. :) The local ones by me didn't have it in stock, this way it costs me the same anyway. :)

Here ya go:

Playgear Pocket

Use freeshipall for a coupon code for free shipping.  I got it from them pretty quick.

585913651[/snapback]

Question, what are the known video filetypes that the psp is able to play, and where does one up these in order for playback

Update: I managed to convert and Up a .mp4 file. When I go to Video/Memory Stick it shows a preview of the clip but when I click on it to play it just stays stuck on 0:00:00 ...it just wont play, any ideas? It's a 2mb file btw.

Edited by sin

Question, what are the known video filetypes that the psp is able to play, and where does one up these in order for playback

Update: I managed to convert and Up a .mp4 file. When I go to Video/Memory Stick it shows a preview of the clip but when I click on it to play it just stays stuck on 0:00:00 ...it just wont play, any ideas? It's a 2mb file btw.

585940215[/snapback]

What did you use to convert it?

I use PSP Video 9 for all my converting for the PSP and it works great.

Well theres a package for download on the wipeout pure content site for the us people.. but i cant even download it somethings either going on with there server or my dsl is blocking a certain port im not sure.

Well theres a package for download on the wipeout pure content site for the us people.. but i cant even download it somethings either going on with there server or my dsl is blocking a certain port im not sure.

585940617[/snapback]

I can't either.

I am glad to see so many games that are in development for the PSP.

585939902[/snapback]

I love the sarcasm :laugh:

...not really :angry:

So has anyone received their 1gb from Amazon?  Mine shows shipped by USPS, so hopefully it will be here this week.

585940177[/snapback]

I have, got it on monday even though it said I won't have it till the 21st - 24th.

actually there were quite a few new games for psp at e3, but nothing really fancy to show it off. the whole psp display section was kinda lame...

Well, I can attest to the relative safety that the Playgear Pocket provides the PSP. I was sitting on the topmost bleacher watching my significant others' daughters' softball game and accidently dropped the PSP to the pavement below (about a 5ft drop). It came out unscathed, but the PSP did come out of the case, but I may have had it partially open sitting on my lap. If the PSP would have somehow been secured, this case would be perfect.

hmmmmmm

ok i wish i bought the 1gb card instead of the 512mb...........

i have an episode of southpark, and an episode of the simpsons, plus 1 music video, plus 2 songs and its full..

maybe now its time to buy an extra battery and a 1 gb mem card

hmmmmmm

ok i wish i bought the 1gb card instead of the 512mb...........

i have an episode of southpark, and an episode of the simpsons, plus 1 music video, plus 2 songs and its full..

maybe now its time to buy an extra battery and a 1 gb mem card

585966692[/snapback]

Jeez, that's not very good compression (or you're really picky about video quality). On my 256 MB Duo, I've got 2 episodes of the Simpsons (mind you, I d/l them off of Kazaa, not the best quality to begin with), a Conan O'Brien clip, the soundtrack to Wipout Pure (20 tracks), and about 100 pictures. With about 4 MB to spare.

i use psp video 9 and just use whatever was preset, just basically click convert to the video i want and then transfer to psp, i havnt really messed around with the options yet

dude i love my psp, but it's not worth it to sell all your game systems...

585966111[/snapback]

I dont play them anymore plus I play my PS2 more than the other systems :)