[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Ebay maybe.

585614776[/snapback]

Tried ebay.. and still found eXpansys cheaper.

And look out on ebay for where the shipping costs like 50 quid, and 30 quid handling charge.

oh man...

i played on one today and it's soooo addictive =_=.

I WANT A PSP RIOGHT NOW >_<

:D ZJODEN

585616006[/snapback]

so buy one. Are you in japan?

Does anyone know anything about the tilt sensor in Mercury? Is it going to be included when Mercury is first released? And what happened to GT4. I went into EBGames and they dont have a release date for it now :cry: .

Nobody knows anything about the Mercury Tilt Sensor?

585618114[/snapback]

The developer site mentions that you "TILT the entire level with the analogue stick". Perhaps the game is not controlled by tilting the PSP but by using the analog controls. I admit I was looking forward to controlling the game by tilting the PSP but the developer site suggests otherwise. I guess we'll have to wait until launch day to see how it really works:

http://www.ignitionusa.com/mercury_enter.htm

(You'll need to go into the "features" section to find the passage that talks about the interface.

The developer site mentions that you "TILT the entire level with the analogue stick". Perhaps the game is not controlled by tilting the PSP but by using the analog controls. I admit I was looking forward to controlling the game by tilting the PSP but the developer site suggests otherwise. I guess we'll have to wait until launch day to see how it really works:

http://www.ignitionusa.com/mercury_enter.htm

(You'll need to go into the "features" section to find the passage that talks about the interface.

585619553[/snapback]

Maybe they scrapped the tilting project because of cost issues and deadlines. Too bad, only interesting game for me on PSP.

Maybe they scrapped the tilting project because of cost issues and deadlines. Too bad, only interesting game for me on PSP.

585619563[/snapback]

I agree on both counts. If they did scrap the feature due to deadlines, I hope they offer the option of getting the "tilt sensor" later. I would expect the game to cost more money if they did include the sensor. I took a look on amazon and the game is currently $10 off (39.99 USD). It could be a typo though.

This is a question for the PSP owners:

Does the Value pack come with the USB?

and do you need to install drivers in order for winXP to recognize PSP as a drive?

Thanks

CY:G[/b]b>

No, it doesn't come with a USB Cable

No, you don't have to install drivers

585619723[/snapback]

Damn and yahoo!!!

BTW, where can i get one and how much are they?

There are alot of good games for the PSP!!! I dont care what you say, there are.

Theres a freegift website with a Sony PSP as an option if anyones interested;

[Edited by Mod - No "freebie, but give up your first born" links, please]

:)

Edited by blackice912

one more week!!!!

damn, overstock.com had a preorder for $222, too bad i missed out. it's unusual to see playstation stuff under msrp...