The 'what I got for X-mas' thread.

for us in melbourne christmas is in 3 hours :D :D :D my family has gone out so i opened my presents because they wont be back until after twelve i only got one present but it's a good one :) sony ericsson k700 :D

No idea what i'm getting. I just gave my family a list of stuff that i'd like (DVD's and stuff) and i'll just see what happens :)

Damn, there alot of spoiled people on neowin.

I don't know what I got, I didn't ask for anything except an electric razor from my fiance and to spend time with her - we've both been extremely busy from work and school the past year. I did buy a bunch of gifts for family, though.

Damn, there alot of spoiled people on neowin.

585158523[/snapback]

Ouch - try and sound a little more the Grinch if you can.

I had an early xmas present this year, Halo2 (got it day of launch) :D

But I won't get to open my other presents for another day :(

I know I got my new sound card and speakers, don't know what else :happy:

I have a bit of an idea about what I'm getting but I made a large vague list at the end of November and gave it to my family and told them to pick a few things from it,... so there'll hopefully be some suprises tomorrow.

What's with people getting presents before Christmas Day? :ninja:

Still 24th over here, but I know I'm getting these:

iPod :D :woot:

DVD's :happy:

clothes :laugh:

chocolates (Y)

maybe some cash.. dunno what else. prob nuthin, mum and dad are probly broke after getting my ipod :D

if anyone wants to send me a pressie, my address is 14 Gundary....... :p

I think the best present I have seen this year and played with has to be the Mini Cooper edition of Scalextrix that my colleague bought for his son, of course we had to set it up in the office and test that it worked :happy:

The rest of the people we work with thought we were nuts, but I thought it rocked (Y)

I think the best present I have seen this year and played with has to be the Mini Cooper edition of Scalextrix that my colleague bought for his son, of course we had to set it up in the office and test that it worked :happy:

The rest of the people we work with thought we were nuts, but I thought it rocked (Y)

585158609[/snapback]

lol, seems like you're a big kid. :p

i dunno! i'll tell you once i open them tomorrow morning!!!!! woot!!!!!!!....in a few hours yayyyayyayayyayaya i can'talskhdfkhasdlfh asdhfkahsdf omg, i suck!