The 'what I got for X-mas' thread.

Wow.. you must be REALLY hard to shop for :p

585161478[/snapback]

no my dad's side of the family just doesnt know me at all

well what i got for everyone:

brother: da ali g show complete first season, resivoir dogs

mom: twin peaks boxed set, tons of stocking stuffers, candy

friends: $40 american eagle gift certificates

What I got for Christmas is a family sized argument.  Their throwing things at each other right now and cursing.  What a great christmas this is.  :|  :/  :ermm:

585162138[/snapback]

same here buddy

theyre yelling at each other right now and im just locked in my room on neowin

What I got for Christmas is a family sized argument.  Their throwing things at each other right now and cursing.  What a great christmas this is.  :|  :/  :ermm:

585162138[/snapback]

aw :(. thats what happened to me on my birthday (oct 6). my mom got me a $150 samsung 256 mb mp3 player (what i asked for) then my dad shows up at the door with a $300 ipod. oh what a horrible night.

if you feel like venting, give me a pm, email or im me.

email - will1394@gmail.com

aim - yodinosaur

aw :(. thats what happened to me on my birthday (oct 6). my mom got me a $150 samsung 256 mb mp3 player (what i asked for) then my dad shows up at the door with a $300 ipod. oh what a horrible night.

585162168[/snapback]

ummmmmmmm lol?

Whoa Max, you really could choke a donkey with that book.

Not that you'd want to.

585162004[/snapback]

:laugh: i have the same book but the 14th edition.nice book. :)

ummmmmmmm lol?

585162178[/snapback]

no my mom was like crying because thats all she could afford but my dad trys to buy me back with expensive presents. i felt so horrible being in the middle of it.

long story with my parents. it takes the littlest things for a breakdown :/.

I got a 300GB 16MB cache HD from my mother which has been in my PC for a week or so now. No idea what else any of my family or my girlfriend have got me yet but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough :)

i got the rest of my presents this morning. i just got some calvin klein aftershave stuff, an electric shaver :), a football and 2 silver bracelets and a pair of socks :p and yesterday i got a k700

no my mom was like crying because thats all she could afford but my dad trys to buy me back with expensive presents. i felt so horrible being in the middle of it.

long story with my parents. it takes the littlest things for a breakdown :/.

585162186[/snapback]

Hope it all got sorted!

And merry xmas regardless all.

Being 21 Christmas is now no longer something I loose sleep over.. I love the whole thing tho just a time to enjoy urself with family and firends and get drunk...

I bought myself an N64 last week so the one thing I wanted is taken care of... GO RETRO!!!!

The only thing i wish for is a better year in 2005 and a girlfriend.... Not much to ask for I hope :unsure:

Merrry Christmas Neowinians

I leased a BMW 325xi (practically fully-loaded) for my mother. In 12 hours, she may very well have a heart attack upon seeing it - considering her current car is an 11 year old Japanese econobox. For all the crap I've put her through, it's the least I could do :)

Happy holidays to all!

Whats with people getting nothing?

Can you explain why?

585161782[/snapback]

Because my father cant afford to buy me presents, im just happy for the house that im living in.

i know what i'm pretty much getting.

dvds, bit of music and a new tft monitor.

i never knew about the tft monitor untill last week when my mum asked me to fix my bro draws. i check to see if the door to his cupboard still opened and it was their :)

but for my parents

mum = perfume, music, books, 2 ornamnets ( a budhi and them piggins)

dad = music, dvds, books, and a pen that is chunky he can use day to day

bro = dvds and clothes

sister = cloths, dvds, food mixer thing. pair of wellys to ware in the back garden cause it floods when raining

No one gets nothing, they just don't get products. You get another day to better your life, you still have a roof over your head, you will probably have a decent meal....if that's nothing then rest assured, there are people out there who would plead with their lives to have nothing.