The 'what I got for X-mas' thread.

iPod Mini (Silver) with my name laser engraved on the back :D I was using it earlier, I let my brother have a go at the music quiz and he managed to freeze the damn thing, so I was forced to read the intructions (for the first time, like EVER!) lol

All ok now :D Gr8 player!!!

DVD Burner

Revenge of the Jedi colletable film segment framed

Best of Seal

Clothes

Electric Guitar

A little something Special from the wife last night :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Money

nothing in Christmas for me.. but in new year.. I am gona buy a Tablet PC from Gateway LX275, its not available in India, also Gateway doesnt ship or sell outside US.. so what I have planned is.. I will send money to my friend at US, and he will buy it and will send me over here.. :D

so I am waiting for the Jan 2005 to come :D

A little something Special from the wife last night :whistle:?:whistle::?:whistle:e:

585165019[/snapback]

Hey, at least you don't risk having kids that wa;);)

Well, I got like 5,000 from my family.

I got Half-Life 2 and U2- How to dismantle a atomic bomb and some books. I am soooooo happy. Finally got HL2!!!!

Wait.. It isin't over... the rest of my family still has to come lol. I also might be getting NFS:U2!!!

This has been a good christmas!

Nothing as of yet...might be lucky and get a bag of coal :cry:

Groovedude, Can I borrow that thong please ;)?

evo0o, I feel your main :ninja:

585164534[/snapback]

LMFAO.. cracked me up when i opened the gift and saw a black thong with red spots. :happy:

Nothing.

585164744[/snapback]

Join the club, all the resources we had spare went on the kids :)

Xmas is for kids anyway, they're very happy that santa delivered their presents!

Chocolate... Pimms... (Not really Xmas: A Netgear wireless router/modem... A Netgear wireless PCI...) A dream catcher... ?125 or so... Ghost in the Shell... 13th Warrior... Books 4/5/6 in the Dune series.

150 Dollar Future Shop Gift Card

30 Dollar Future Shop Gift Card

299 Dollar Choko Skidoo (snowmobile) Suit

100 Dollars from my mum (divorced family)

Need For Speed Underground 2 (Gamecube)

Tinactin Foot Spray

A diecast model 57 Corvette

Various papertoll pictures from my grandma

Various Stocking Stuffers

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader 17

All of the gift certs are going towards a 20 gb IPOD at future shop.. (including moms money) Then with my own I am buying the Bose Sounddock.. If anyone has anything to say about the Bose Dock tell me in a PM

I got ****

I got only one thing I wanted which was a hoodie for a highschool I'm going to other then that

I got a stupid book and some smore kit. Wippy doo this is the worst christmas ever

I'm ****ed

585164865[/snapback]

Wow man, you should be grateful for what you GOT it is christmas. I personally got more form the giving! I bought my dad a remote control truck because he was like I really want one and I never had one as a kid. wow. You gotta learn to appreciate. Some peoples children.

12" iBook

MS S+arck Mouse

more RAM for my iBook

LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth

LOTR: ROTK Super, uber, ultra, extended Edition (The one with the Minas Tirith thingy)

Linksys WRT54G and some G-PCI cards to go wireless

Yeah, sure you could be slightly disappointed, but then you could have got nothing at all. I'm guessing frm the fact that you got gifts you got the family, food and all the rest of it too - which is what xmas is about.

I won't deny gifts ARENT important - they are! But you should be more grateful...

Yeah, sure you could be slightly disappointed, but then you could have got nothing at all. I'm guessing frm the fact that you got gifts you got the family, food and all the rest of it too - which is what xmas is about.

I won't deny gifts ARENT important - they are! But you should be more grateful...

585165121[/snapback]

effin rights