[rel] Sustenance Visual Style

love this KoL, using the wb version though, the buttons look better ^_^ ... is there an objectdock skin for this .. or something that matches the blue fairly well ??

Appreciate the amount of work put into this. Isnt there any 1 in know of how who could help KOL could fix this minor bug though?

http://img129.exs.cx/img129/2510/clos7pn.jpg

585283763[/snapback]

I really dont know how to fix that. That happen with all msstyles that doesnt use the same button properties as Luna :/

What app is that,so i can try and recreate...

585287851[/snapback]

You can find that in a lot of Setups windows

Hi,

thanks for this great style, but I have found a bug with the Microsoft RDP Client 5.2.

If you start a remote sessions the caption buttons are moved inside the frame...

see attached picture

post-33296-1105729060.png

calvin

Hi,

thanks for this great style, but I have found a bug with the Microsoft RDP Client 5.2.

If you start a remote sessions the caption buttons are moved inside the frame...

see attached picture

post-33296-1105729060.png

calvin

585293715[/snapback]

There are something in that program that make the caption bar bigger than the normal size. Is that way everytime, with all themes???? The caption bar is bigger than the normal size??

DO not ask for the icons.

Here's something to match Sustenance :biggrin:

I'll include in the WindowBlind theme these toolbar.

iCandy Jr. Yz Toolbar theme created by KoL using FOOOD's iCandy icons.

I want to thank FOOOD (www.foood.net) letting me use his beautiful icons for this theme.

----

The images and icons used in this theme are property of FOOOD.net. Distributing these images and

icons commercially or with any intent for monetary gains is prohibited.

NO MODIFICATIONS OR REDISTRIBUTION WITHOUT PERMISSION.

www.studiotwentyeight.com

www.foood.net

Download: iCandy Jr. Toolbar

post-1522-1105747508.jpg

DO not ask for the icons.

Here's something to match Sustenance :biggrin:

I'll include in the WindowBlind theme these toolbar.

iCandy Jr. Yz Toolbar theme created by KoL using FOOOD's iCandy icons.

I want to thank FOOOD (www.foood.net) letting me use his beautiful icons for this theme.

----

The images and icons used in this theme are property of FOOOD.net. Distributing these images and

icons commercially or with any intent for monetary gains is prohibited.

NO MODIFICATIONS OR REDISTRIBUTION WITHOUT PERMISSION.

www.studiotwentyeight.com

www.foood.net

Download: iCandy Jr. Toolbar

585295287[/snapback]

KoL man if i were a female i would kiss you! but, lets settle for a pat on the back!

Kol, you are the man, and since I'm a girl, I'll be happy to kiss you for all these guys that can't! :blush:

And thanks for allowing me to do the ports...the Rainy seems to be very popular! I'm working on a few more things...I'll send them for your approval when they are done!

Here's the links for Sustenance as far as I can tell...

By Kol

Visual Style

WindowBlinds

By Shockerteam 3D

Icons

Wallpapers

By Me

Rainy

Object Dock

By t0rti

WinAmp

kol .... i used this theme more than once .. but it just didnt grew on my . i kept changing to other.

i wanted to suggest u . can u try ur hand on a mac theme called ti-milk .. i am searching for its ports and there is not a single one.

:)peace.

kyro.

Anyone have a link to a icandy jr gui replacer module which replaces everything ?

The one ive got dosent replace file types and dll icons, and misc other icons :cry:

It would go well with this theme :D

These days I've been trying to start the winamp skin. I tried like 4 different design and I didnt like any of them. I dont want to keep trying so I dont think Im going to make the winamp skin now.

585261040[/snapback]

Kol,

While I'm saddened by this, I totally respect your decision. I was wondering, however, if you would be willing to release any work-in-progress files you may have.

I'm certainly NOT a winamp skinner, but if I had a good starting point, I'd be willing to mess around with it.

Specifically what I'm looking for/would work on is a docked toolbar version of a modern skin. Right now, I can't find any current modern themes that go with your vs.

Or, since I'm not going to be any good at this, is there anybody that's willing to make a modern Winamp skin that would include a winshade/docked toolbar mode?

...pretty please? :cry: :blush: :D

Kol,

While I'm saddened by this, I totally respect your decision.  I was wondering, however, if you would be willing to release any work-in-progress files you may have.

I'm certainly NOT a winamp skinner, but if I had a good starting point, I'd be willing to mess around with it.

Specifically what I'm looking for/would work on is a docked toolbar version of a modern skin.  Right now, I can't find any current modern themes that go with your vs.

Or, since I'm not going to be any good at this, is there anybody that's willing to make a modern Winamp skin that would include a winshade/docked toolbar mode?

...pretty please?  :cry:  :blush:  :D

585311425[/snapback]

Well I was thinking today to try again that winamp skin.

Sometimes I need to take a break of skinning and when I get back I came with ideas. Im going to try again tomorrow and see what I can do ;)

Sometimes I need to take a break of skinning and when I get back I came with ideas. Im going to try again tomorrow and see what I can do ;)

585312029[/snapback]

KoL, I'm fixing to donate 50$ to you. I love what you stand for! You pay for the domain, and offer the best themes our there without charge. This kindess is what has help BUILD this amazing community. Your work is highly respected. Thank you for every thing.

Sometimes I need to take a break of skinning and when I get back I came with ideas. I'm going to try again tomorrow and see what I can do ;)

585312029[/snapback]

That's the spirit! :) Stay focused! :yes:

Anyone have a link to a icandy jr gui replacer module which replaces everything ?

The one ive got dosent replace file types and dll icons, and misc other icons :cry:

It would go well with this theme :D

585303372[/snapback]

should be on fooods website

585312029[/snapback]

:woot: :woot: :laugh: :D

hey nice one but i still like the longhorn port for its simplicity, and hopefully you can make the task pane from the left to somewhere on top and a seguin (correct me) font version... peace