[rel] Sustenance Visual Style

gr8 skin kol just like your other stuff . Could we get a matching Y'z toolbar set

585174853[/snapback]

Go to Sustenance folder and double click Sustenance Compact.msstyle

Hey Kol, big fan of your work. I just wanted to ask if it won't get me flamed. Maybe you could do a royale variation? The theme alone is grand but I can't get stop loving the royale colors. Just thought I would add my 2 cents.

Anyway, great work buuuuudddyyy.

Kol, I know you mentioned you were (eventually) doing a Winamp theme. Based off past experiences, I'm going to assume you're going to be doing a 'classic' theme.

I was wondering if anybody (with Kol and Foood's permission) could build a modern theme. Incorporating the visual style of Kol's with the icons of Foood could make an incredible theme.

Please?

Hey Kol, big fan of your work. I just wanted to ask if it won't get me flamed. Maybe you could do a royale variation? The theme alone is grand but I can't get stop loving the royale colors. Just thought I would add my 2 cents.

Anyway, great work buuuuudddyyy.

585178158[/snapback]

I want to second this. There are several color variations that would be rather nice. I dont mod styles or know how to.. Royal, Black/Orange, and Luna Element's colors would all be nice.

Awesome! :)

EDIT:

A suggestion.

Perhaps make the red button a bit smaller, it kind of runs in to the edge of the screen when the window is maximized.post-35066-1104186708.jpg

Edited by Jerry J.

Kol, I know you mentioned you were (eventually) doing a Winamp theme.  Based off past experiences, I'm going to assume you're going to be doing a 'classic' theme.

I was wondering if anybody (with Kol and Foood's permission) could build a modern theme.  Incorporating the visual style of Kol's with the icons of Foood could make an incredible theme.

Please?

585178348[/snapback]

That is something that I always wanted to do, a modern winamp skin.

Im going to start working with the WB version first them Im going to create the winamp skins and I think Im going to try to make a winamp modern skin. :)

XanDaMan, don't you know what royale looks like?

It's like a glossy luna. Just thought maybe if Kol were going to update the theme with say...bug fixes (though I don't see any) and the like he could include a royale color version.

That is something that I always wanted to do, a modern winamp skin.

Im going to start working with the WB version first them Im going to create the winamp skins and I think Im going to try to make a winamp modern skin. :)

585178990[/snapback]

Really looking forward to the WB version. I'm in love with the white color scheme already :happy:

Where can I find the Firefox-Style ?

Is the explorer-toolbar from YZ-Toolbar or hacked shell32 ?

(where can I find the BMP`s)

585180267[/snapback]

I don't know about the explorer (other than the name of the icons) but the Firefox style is iCandy Junior courtesy of Aaron Spuler at his Website, Mozthemes.tk