Is Golf The Worlds Most Frustrating Sport?

I personally dont play it. But from what ive heard alot of folks say its a relly relaxing game that focuses alot on technique. Now it would be braindamaged of me to just say here that i hate the game when i have never played it before :/

bottom line is "different strokes for different folks."

If you think the game is frustrating, then you are taking it too seriously.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846

And that book actually teachs the golfer a thing or two. I own it.

585197856[/snapback]

I don't think I take anything too seriously. When I am doing something I try to do it to the best of my ability no matter what it is, even something like golf. I get frustrated when I feel I'm not performing up to my potential. As I said I just HATE to fail or lose. As far as I'm concerned, not performing at my best is failing.

And for those people who say that golf is only frustating if you suck at it are clueless. Even professional golfers admit they get frustrated with golf. Look at Tiger Woods. Even he has bad days and gets frustrated.

When U Play One Bad Shot It Can Completly Stuff Up That Hole Or Even The Round

585187212[/snapback]

It's like that with any sport really. You make one bad shot in any game and it can stuff the whole game up. No matter if it's tennis, football, basketball, or even baseball or hockey ... it can totally turn the tables no matter which sport you are playing. That's why you should always try to play 100% no matter what. :yes:

i enjoy golf, but it is frustrating at the same time. and i have about a 14 handicap. i love being outside, enjoying the weather, always walking (carts throw off my feel of distance...), but damn if i'm ever satisfied with any round.