Sustenance Object Dock Plus BG

Saw this on Wincustomize and thought some people here might be interested in it. It's for the plus version only. Great work and it colorizes well. Get it here .

post-20838-1104886607.jpg

Hi!! Thanks for the link!...Oh, but the dock will work with the Shareware version....On the far right is a zoomer dock...doesn't look too bad....but that's just me.... ;)

And if it's docks you want, I have a Deviant Art Gallery full...and there's some more at WinCustmize too....and I'll be uploading more to both soon!

post-89202-1104950458.png

Hi!! Thanks for the link!...Oh, but the dock will work with the Shareware version....On the far right is a zoomer dock...doesn't look too bad....but that's just me.... ;)

And if it's docks you want, I have a Deviant Art Gallery full...and there's some more at WinCustmize too....and I'll be uploading more to both soon!

585237192[/snapback]

What icons?

Are you asking what the icons are in the screen shot?

The icons are Somatic and Somaitc Extras by David Lanham. You can see both full sets and find te links you need here...

Somatic

Somatic Extras

They are at David Lanham's site in Mac format

David Lanham's Site

The Somatic icons been ported to Icon Packager by hus ...

Hus's port at Deviant Art

Somatic Extras

Somatic Extras at Iconfactory

585237192[/snapback]

:) Good to know. Good work again BTW. I had a few people PM me about the dock background from my January desktop screen.