What do you drive?

awesome... the vents kinda suck, but you need them for the intercooler.  im a huge fan of the boost myself... i rock a 1997 eclipse gsx... im in love with it...

585835638[/snapback]

I'm planning to sell the car off ASAP, I'm getting sick of it. For some reason it won't let me boost past 9psi but that's the least of my worries. I just want something different. I'm still saving up for a Supra but at the moment I'm looking to buy a Starlet GT as my next temporary car.

Now THAT's one sweet ride (Y)

585833248[/snapback]

Thanks man! That picture doesn't show the tint. I got the tint a month after I got the car. That was my first day with the new baby!

how come you got 35% tint? needs to be atleast 20% or 25% 

but that car is bad a$$ nice choice of cars

585835650[/snapback]

I would have loved to have 20-25%, but the law here in virginia says 35%. :(

1999 Ford Mustang GT Convertible. Its Chrome Yellow with the Charcol Interior and a Black Top. :D

Ordering a New 2005 Mustang GT Convertible in the next 2 weeks depending on delivery times, Black with a Black Top, Red Leather Interior. :yes:

The only catch is if they tell me 14-18 Weeks at the last dealer in my area though i am just going to wait until july and order an '06, no point in getting an '05 the last week of its production run. I am a mustang man through and through!

1999 Ford Mustang GT Convertible.  Its Chrome Yellow with the Charcol Interior and a Black Top.  :D

Ordering a New 2005 Mustang GT Convertible in the next 2 weeks depending on delivery times, Black with a Black Top, Red Leather Interior.  :yes:

The only catch is if they tell me 14-18 Weeks at the last dealer in my area though i am just going to wait until july and order an '06, no point in getting an '05 the last week of its production run.  I am a mustang man through and through!

585837003[/snapback]

Excellent point brother! The new stangs are sweeeet! You will love it.

2003 BMW Z3 3.0L with the SMG Transmission. Black with tan leather. The stock 18" rims are chromed, that and a K&N are the only mods. Just clicked over 7k miles on my way into work this morning.

Edited by xploit1030

Chorpeac Silver Stang = 1 BAD @$$ Automobile!!! 300 Horses of American Muscle!!!! and it pulls .89 G's in the skidpad!!!! :) That is a sweet color! You may have swayed me with the picture!!! (Just went back and saw the pic) I could be a silver Mustang Guy looking at that!!! Have you gotten a chance to open it up a little yet?

The only supposed change from the '05 to the '06 Stang GT's is that there may be a radio control button on the steerign wheel, I can take or leave that since i will be ordering another 5 speed. Too busy shifting to play with the radio!

Also xploit1030 Z4 is sweet, a nice touch of class!

Chorpeac Silver Stang = 1 BAD @$$ Automobile!!! 300 Horses of American Muscle!!!!? and it pulls .89 G's in the skidpad!!!!:))? That is a sweet color!? You may have swayed me with the picture!!!? (Just went back and saw the pic) I could be a silver Mustang Guy looking at that!!!?  Have you gotten a chance to open it up a little yet?

The only supposed change from the '05 to the '06 Stang GT's is that there may be a radio control button on the steerign wheel, I can take or leave that since i will be ordering another 5 speed.? Too busy shifting? to play with the radio!

Also xploit1030 Z4 is sweet, a nice touch of class!

585837251[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I love that silver color. I wish it were a little more metallic though. I heard they may offer a titanium colored on in 2006, which was the same color as the show car with the stripes. The silver is nice, but it could be a little more bright or metallic. I've opened it up plenty....it definitely throws you in your seat! Yeah the steering wheel function would be nice to have if I drove long distances, but since I am in traffic a lot, I shift more. It's not hard to reach to the ra:)o... :)

I need to clean it up and take another picture with the tinted windows....it'll look a little meaner. hahaha

if you didnt buy it supercharged than it isnt supercharged.  if you think vortec means the supercharger, then you are sadly mistaken.  the chevy vortec technology is a valve opening design that swirls the air coming in through the intake manifold and helps create a slightly denser and more balanced air/fuel mixture and helps with low end torque.  we own both a 2000 impala 3.8L v6 vortec and an astro AWD 4.3L v6 vortec (Both are top of the line... all options)  my family has only owned GMs since I was a little kid... me buying an import was like the first non GM to hit my driveway.

i mean, if you wanna know for sure, or you dont believe me or whatever, then go under the hood and start at the air box and trace the intake pipe all the way to the intake manifold.  if the pipe goes into a longish looking box with a belt coming off of it then that would be your supercharger and you would be obligated to post pictures of it here.

585835689[/snapback]

:blink:

Did you miss the part where I said I had a customization shop install it for me? Unless Whipple makes Vortec engines, then I'm possitive I have a supercharged 5.3L V-8 just as I said before. I know the difference. ;)

:blink:

Did you miss the part where I said I had a customization shop install it for me? Unless Whipple makes Vortec engines, then I'm possitive I have a supercharged 5.3L V-8 just as I said before. I know the difference. ;)

585837364[/snapback]

i musta misted that part... niceness. I was only saying that because ive had people tell me their malibu is supercharged from the factory and i had to explain to them that they dont. now i wanna see pics of the charger... that is hotness... supercharged tahoe. how much boost?

Edited by jivemastert

2003 BMW Z3 3.0L with the SMG Transmission. Black with tan leather. The stock 18" rims are chromed, that and a K&N are the only mods. Just clicked over 7k miles on my way into work this morning.

585837100[/snapback]

err thats a z4...

i musta misted that part... niceness.  I was only saying that because ive had people tell me their malibu is supercharged from the factory and i had to explain to them that they dont.  now i wanna see pics of the charger... that is hotness... supercharged tahoe.  how much boost?

585837632[/snapback]

9 PSI of b00stness. I'll get some pictures tonight if I remember and if my camera wants to work :yes:

People actually think that their Malibu comes factory supercharged? :pinch: Now the cobalt, that is a different story... ;)

4.jpg

1972 Chevelle SS (yes its a real ss)

Originally a 402/4spd car, as bought a 350/th350 :(

Engine:

350 Stock bottom end

Trick flow 23 Degree Heads, 62cc

Crane 268-2 cam

Performer RPM Intake

Accel HEI

Performer 600cfm carb

Summit 1 5/8 Longtube Ceramic Headers

Flowmaster 2 1/2 in exhaust, true duals with H pipe

Pushing 360hp/400 ft/lbs

585785407[/snapback]

that is the best car i have seen in this whole thread .. just read it beginning to end! im in awe!

2001 white dodge intrepid;;

in august my parents will finally retire away and ill come into possession of my dads new fully loaded silver chrysler 300c

2 Vehicles, soon to be 3 in total:

'67 Shelby GT500 (currently back on the blocks, going to completely tear it down)

Cadillac CTS-V

and my Lincoln Mark LT 4x4 which I pick up monday morning.

2000 Honda Prelude

200HP, 5 Speed Manual, Red.

Great car, has served me well, and will probably until i pick up my BMW 6-series at the end of the year (saving like crazy)

i've never taken pictures of the car, but i'm sure you all know what it looks like.

2000 Honda Prelude

200HP, 5 Speed Manual, Red.

Great car, has served me well, and will probably until i pick up my BMW 6-series at the end of the year (saving like crazy)

i've never taken pictures of the car, but i'm sure you all know what it looks like.

585888537[/snapback]

Honda Preludes are awesome, and sexy, cars (Y)

i have a 2001 Ford Focus that i am about to go Fast and Furious on which is hard because it is a focus. ill try to get some pics