What do you drive?

wow alot of poor people i see.

notice how everyone with those cheap american old muscle cars also have a crappy house in the background? bahahahaha

'93 Chrysler New Yorker. Nothing special whatsoever, and it's my fifth car because my previous 4 sucked and all died after like 8 months after purchasing them.

notice how everyone with those cheap american old muscle cars also have a crappy house in the background? bahahahaha

586210651[/snapback]

you slay me...and I guess you still live under the funding of your parents?

Anyway...I just have an old '01 Ford Explorer Spt that has been paid off for two years now. Gets me from A to B and sometimes to C.

post-21852-1121310462.jpg

Looking next year to possibly buying a new vehicle...but not going to jump back into debt yet.

post-21852-1121310469.jpg

586210651[/snapback]

????

everyone with those cheap american old muscle cars

How stupid can you make yourself sound? Are you serious? So are you trying to slight Americans, American cars, or what?

Funny how these cheap old American Muscle cars sold for 4K new and are worth 70 thousand today.

I'm guessing you own the typical 300lb egg shaped euro piece with an engine competitve with a lawn mower.

I'm guessing you own the typical 300lb egg shaped euro piece with an engine competitve with a lawn mower.

586210688[/snapback]

He prolli owns a rice rocket which was paid for by his mommy and daddy who also pay for everything else he wants.

Edited by IndoShindo

2005 scion tc

Carbon Fiber Hood http://motor-fx.com/

Straight Pipe http://www.precisionmuffler.com/

5Zigen FN01RC 17x8 rims http://www.autornd.com/catalog/

Hankook SR2 235x40 tires <-- I highly recomend these for anyone looking at performance tires, they are ultra grippy and VERY quiet on the road suprisingly.

and yes, I race it at local autocross events held by the SCCA. I highly suggest this to anyone who likes to drive fast. (sunday will be my first race with new rims and tires... I'm expecting an exponential performance increase :))

side.jpg

1.jpg

http://www.intelsucks.net/neowin/MyCar.png

:cool:

I am truly amazed by the cornering ability. Yesterday I was at a big mall/shopping center and since more than half of the parking lot was empty as it was early in the morning, I decided to see what the car could do. I turned off traction control, set it in sport mode and opened the moonroof so I could hear the engine. :p

I then did a series of spiral turns at different speeds, quickly changing direction to see how the car's weight would be transfered. At no point in time I felt like I had lost control over the car. The tires made constant screeching noise and would sometimes break traction, but the car's handling remained very predictable and precise.

When I was done there was a small crowd watching. :rofl:

Now I know from first hand experience why BMW is "The Ultimate Driving Machine". It makes driving FUN!.

586193881[/snapback]

Heh, I hate white cars but if you put some black rims under it'll look really cool

Heh, I hate white cars but if you put some black rims under it'll look really cool

586223630[/snapback]

I love white cars.

No black wheels, that's so tacky. :x

I actually like the current wheels. If I ever, for some odd reason decided to change the wheels on the car I would only change them for another pair of original BMW wheels, no aftermarket crap is going on this car unless its Alpina.

???? 

How stupid can you make yourself sound? Are you serious? So are you trying to slight Americans, American cars, or what?

Funny how these cheap old American Muscle cars sold for 4K new and are worth 70 thousand today.

586210688[/snapback]

ehehe $70,000 isn't much.

^^^ Get the hell outta here troll. I bet you've never paid for anything of your own. Mommy and daddy give you everything huh? Wait until you have to get into the real world punk.

ehehe $70,000 isn't much.

586224474[/snapback]

Mind telling us what other "mass production" cars have increased in value 20x ? over a period around 30 years?

And for that matter can outrun most anything made today?

I love white cars.

No black wheels, that's so tacky. :x

I actually like the current wheels. If I ever, for some odd reason decided to change the wheels on the car I would only change them for another pair of original BMW wheels, no aftermarket crap is going on this car unless its Alpina.

586223650[/snapback]

Sorry, but I don't like the rims on your car

try to get some new AC Schnitzers or Alpinas like u said

Well I remembered I had never put a picture of my vehicle in here so here it is, 2002 Ford F-150 :wub:

front7al.jpg

side5kj.jpg

backfront1jm.jpg

back6qm.jpg

roof8kl.jpg

In a more truck like environment :p

outside1hy.jpg

the dash if anyone want to see it, rather plain IMO

dash5zy.jpg

Ah yes and one of me driving which I think it cool :happy:

dscn24112rj.jpg

It is not the fastest thing on the road, 0-60 is 6.5 and 1/4 is somewhere around 15.4 but I love it, handles like a dream and if people see you coming up behind them doing 90 on the interstate they get out of the way :yes: Everytime that happens I think of that Ludacris song :p Ah yeah I still have my old truck as well, use it for tooling around on the weekend when I have to get off road since my new truck does not have 4x4 lol but it is slowly dieing on me, nothing works and it has over 289,000 miles :ninja: My new truck well it is not really that new, but my newer truck has 49,680.

Old Truck:

tr3ua.jpg

Sorry, but I don't like the rims on your car

try to get some new AC Schnitzers or Alpinas like u said

586229010[/snapback]

Fair enough. :)

I'll try to get some Alpina wheels later on, they're not exactly a bargain. :p

I don't really like the AC Schnitzers because of the rivets around the edges. :ermm:

95' dodge avenger es, v6, 173 hp. power windows, locks, sunroof, & driver's seat. leather interior. recently bought an eclipse cd5425 mp3 cd player. i'm enjoying this car immensley besides my transmission crapping out on me this past weekend because of a front seal leak. had to limp it home about 200 km. my uncle owns an auto shop and has already started the search for my new transmission. it's still gonna be pretty expensive. but when i think how i got the car for only $5000 canadian and it still has under 130,000 km on the engine. i'm going to put the money for the transmission back into it. otherwise, this car is so nice to drive.

post-20802-1121742064.jpg

My current car.

2001 Camry LE

Current:

Changed out all the JBL speakers for Rockford Fosgates

Tinted Windows

Angel eyes

Clear Corners

Silverstars

Future Mods

(next few weeks/months)

Tein Spings to lower it

Black Enkei's with chrome lip with pirelli low profiles

Air Intake

(within the next couple years)

new exhaust

retro fitted s2000 projectors w/ hella balasts and HIDs

leather seats

cam1.jpg

cam2.jpg

cam3.jpg

HID.gif

HID2.gif

HID3.gif

I know it's just a camry but it's turned into a project car. It's kinda fun, I'm not really doing this to make my car fast just enough passing power when I go back and forth to school. I'm also making sure not to make it look ricey, I'm also trying to keep it stock looking, no outrageous body kits, wings, or colors. :)

the camry looks great, i would like to get new headlights for my avenger, but they are so damn hard to find. i can only find brand new stock lights for about $250 american per headlight

yeah, to no avail. i saw some replacement oems for a 97' on there for about $150 USD each. they are nice and clear. but i read a review on the avenger saying that if the headlights look foggy, it's only the outer casing. you can apparently according the review wetsand them and it clears right up and looks brand new. i just want clear, nice looking lights that work well. i'm going to buy some HID bulbs for it as well.

yeah, to no avail. i saw some replacement oems for a 97' on there for about $150 USD each. they are nice and clear. but i read a review on the avenger saying that if the headlights look foggy, it's only the outer casing. you can apparently according the review wetsand them and it clears right up and looks brand new. i just want clear, nice looking lights that work well. i'm going to buy some HID bulbs for it as well.

edit: for your camry, how did you go about getting the angel eyes in your lights? i really like the look of that and would like to do it to my car.

586260271[/snapback]