What do you drive?

They're nice pics aren't they? :D

Note to self: Use arbitrary names and a server that doesn't list the files when posting pics on a forum full of geeks. :p

586545870[/snapback]

I was going to tell you but then you know couldn't help my self. :woot: :woot: :woot:

after driving this baby into destruction

08-07-05_1137.jpg

I bought a new ?70 car:

586676504[/snapback]

Heh, I have a MK1 Renault 5 Turbo in bits in the garage...

I really should do something with it...

i went threw a lot of weird cars.. but i got something i'll like "always"

a 2000 seville sts! my sister has my old car (her's broke..)

witch is a 97 seville sls.. (cool car)

2000 seville has a much better dash.. and is compuerized.

city driving will get u a average of 25 mph! yes miles per hour! not gallons per hour :p country driving will get u 35 miles per hour..

foot off the gas gives u a INSTANT 70 miles per gallon!

the car tells you your instant miles per gallon as u drive.. (updated in real time)

oh you know the 55 mph mith? its NO MITH! :p my car staes..

at 55mph on a strait road u get anywhere from 33-36 miles per gallon! kick ass man! thats all i gota say! espicaly when its $52 to fill this car with premium gass! eek.. it has all the bells and whisels but i just wanted it for the stability control do to my car accidents (to many to post here)

my advice? buy nisson cars with caution.. and when a gm car manual says to change your car every 7,000 miles? throw it in the bon fire :)

draino says to put water in with the product.. use no water? u get more done with less product! manuals lie! :( thats my advice..

my moms old nisson car would shut off and catch on fire with out notice as the recall website states! we had 4 nisson cars none of them workd right and they where all bought brand new! stay away from nisson! i mean it!

gm cars seem to work fine if they are higher end (say calidac?) :) no car is perfect but your average jo can't afford a rolls royce or a bently! i know i cant!

city driving will get u a average of 25 mph! yes miles per hour! not gallons per hour :p country driving will get u 35 miles per hour..

the car tells you your instant miles per gallon as u drive.. (updated in real time)

at 55mph on a strait road u get anywhere from 33-36 miles per gallon! kick ass man! thats all i gota say! espicaly when its $52 to fill this car with premium gass! eek.. it has all the bells and whisels but i just wanted it for the stability control do to my car accidents (to many to post here)

my advice? buy nisson cars with caution.. and when a gm car manual says to change your car every 7,000 miles? throw it in the bon fire :)

draino says to put water in with the product.. use no water? u get more done with less product! manuals lie! :( thats my advice..

my moms old nisson car would shut off and catch on fire with out notice as the recall website states! we had 4 nisson cars none of them workd right and they where all bought brand new! stay away from nisson! i mean it!

gm cars seem to work fine if they are higher end (say calidac?) :) no car is perfect but your average jo can't afford a rolls royce or a bently! i know i cant!

586677241[/snapback]

WTF? :huh:

post-22578-1132412405.png

586677241[/snapback]

Easy on the prozac pal... :yes:

Car in sig:

1987 Shelby CSX #76 (out of 750)

2.2L Turbo II Motor

Mods:

JE Forged Pistons

Crower Forged Rods

Forward Motion FM475 Cam

JoeP Manual Boost controller set at 14.7psi (computer doesn't provide fuel over that, and I need to pick up a 3 bar MAP and 52# injectors first)

1G DSM Blow-off Valve

2.5 Cat-less exhaust, downpipe back

K&N Filter replacing stock airbox

Mopar Stage II Logic Module

Premier P770 CD/MP3/WMA/AAC/SAT Receiver

Memphis M-Class 5.25s"

Other car is a 1985 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo that I'm in the process of stripping and replacing the tranny in. It puked the spider gear out of the bottom of the tranny on Christmas Day last year. Immediately before that I looked at the boost gauge and saw 22psi. Oops.

This is what I am getting: An 06 Honda Civic EX

post-108813-1134091370_thumb.jpg

586716532[/snapback]

Re-read the threat title carefully my friend... says "What do u drive?" not "What are u planning on getting?" :p

Comeback when ur ready.... :yes: