What do you drive?

97vr4.jpg

not my image obviously but I have a 95 3000GT SL with the 97 body style, looks exactly like pic but in green and different rims

will post more pics once it is out of the shop

not my image obviously but I have a 95 3000GT SL with the 97 body style, looks exactly like pic but in green and different rims

will post more pics once it is out of the shop

586850194[/snapback]

Cool cars. I have a Stealth RT. I think its posted way earlier in the thread. Ever heard of 3Si.org?

Cool cars. I have a Stealth RT. I think its posted way earlier in the thread. Ever heard of 3Si.org?

586850395[/snapback]

yea I've heard of the site, best one out there IMO for GT's and Stealths

My bro had a 92 Stealth RT, which is basically the same as the GT but with the Dodge brand and a different body style, its what got me interested in the GT.

EDIT: just saw your pics, nice. seeing it brings back old memories of my bros stealth.

I'll try to get pics of mine in 2 weeks or so.

Edited by TruBD

:no: those hubcap spinners... your car would just be "old" without them, but now its "what the ****"

586856480[/snapback]

Now it's a beast.

Edited by ostavime

I just got a 98 Camry DX Plus from my grandmother as an early Christmas gift, I'm excited about having my own car, but it now means I have no excuse to drive my parents cars (Acura 1.6 EL and Toyota Highlander Limited). Oh well, I'm moving out in a few months, I'm gonna need some wheels

mine...

Stock 2002 Holden VX commodore.

only thing im thinkin of doing to it at the moment is putting a spoiler on it, nothing rce or huge just something nice. but i am an apprentice so **** money atm.

3.8 V6

6 speed manual....

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

however if i can achieve my goal in life and my karting dream...

this will be my office.

5.jpg

PHITP_15122.JPG

17.jpg

650bhp 5lt HMS V8

6speed holinger box

0-100kph in 3.9 top speed of about 305kph

Edited by Ripcell

1/4 mile in the mid 15's with a 140hp 4 banger? You are either lying or mistaken. I've found multiple sources that state its more like high 16's.

Just an FYI for you...

We took it to the track in the summer just for kicks... and it ran a 16.01 at 88 MPH. So. I'm pretty sure it could get high 15's. :whistle:

Still nothing to really brag about.