What do you drive?

Just bought myself a 1996 Toyota Celica SX (2.2L) in the last month. Just thought i'd share a few pics of her and i must say i love her very much :)

Car Specs:

- Year: 1996.

- Model: Celica SX 2.2L.

- Transmission: 4 Speed Automatic (Soon to be converted to manual).

- Colour: Teal (Greenish).

- Engine: 5SFE.

- Current Fastest Speed: 164km/h.

Please excuse the quality of the photos they are poorly resized but does the job. You can click on the small ones for a bigger shot.

celica_1_thumb.jpg

Low Res Shot

High Res Shot

celica_2_thumb.jpg

Low Res Shot

High Res Shot

celica_3_thumb.jpg

Low Res Shot

High Res Shot

celica_4_thumb.jpg

Low Res Shot

High Res Shot

celica_5_thumb.jpg

Low Res Shot

High Res Shot

What springs are you using on it? And also I've been trying to find somewhere that sells your air intake, not that I can drive yet I'm just curious, where di you get yours from?

this forum makes me feel poor. hahaha

I drive a '91 Acura Integra

edit: 290,000kms on it! Still runs great, might paint it this summer.

Edited by rev. sK

mom: 320ci cabrio

dad: x5 3.0d

sister: x3 3.0d

<<snip>>

as from may my car will arrive..

hopefully a Impreza WRX STI, or Lancer EVO 8 but probably again a BMW

You have a nice BMW family there.. :p

no pic..but i drive a '94 cavalier that just hit 196,000 miles on it. decent maintenance on it and it has almost always started for me each morning.

how's your 98 Rover holding up?

i've got the 4.0 model and it is truely a work of **** :crazy: the problems that thing has is phenomenal.. every electrical thing in ****ed in that car, they can't repair it anymore.. honostly.. the only thing that works in it is the AC and the height adjuster.. thats it. sometimes the lights don't work, even though the bulbs are new. i hate that ****.

I absolutely LOVE my car. It sounds like the opposite of your. perfect condition, awsome sterio, amazing car all togeather. I'll get some more pics. But it only has about 60,000 miles. (I think, I'll check up on that later)

But hmm.. maybe you should try not driving it off cliffs, because thats certainly how you made it sound. :p

I'm doing it up in one of these. It's diesel and handles like a tank. I fit a shwack of people in it and I can drop the front end on it with my hydraulics. Oh yeah, it's also got an extending ramp on the front side and surprisingly it generates revenue for me with the adverts I have on the inside and out. Not much of a sound system and the mileage sucks bigtime but it sure hauls *ss when it gets going! :yes:

post-23823-1143003414.jpg

traded in the '02 GTI for 1 of these Badboys

dsc00170a8sc.jpg btw, it is an '04 R32. i think i should take a few more pictures of ...maybe...the exterior.

Edited by Wommers

I absolutely LOVE my car. It sounds like the opposite of your. perfect condition, awsome sterio, amazing car all togeather. I'll get some more pics. But it only has about 60,000 miles. (I think, I'll check up on that later)

But hmm.. maybe you should try not driving it off cliffs, because thats certainly how you made it sound. :p

no way.. we got when it had 20k miles on it back in 2000. it was perfect then.. just last month it hit 100k thats about 17K miles a year. did regular service on time and little by little it just fell apart. our sunroof is off the railing on one side. the stereo is asking for the code, we put the right code in and it doesn't work, even though we left the ignition on for 90 minutes and even reset the battery a few times, its weak, sometimes the windows don't open, the keyless remote doesn't work sometimes.

i can go dig up the repair costs, but i don't have time for that.. there have been a few occasions where we payed over $2,000 in maintenance and other repairs.

we also had the shrub bars and rear light guards installed for $700 when we got it.. a few months later the rear guards fell off.. they were plastic and they used weak double sided tape to put them on. :no:

before that rover we had another one, champagne color, but after a few days of driving it the air bag light came on.. they couldnt fix it and said we had to get another one.

and before that one.. we had a 1991 Range Rover and that thing was awesome! we drove it until 130K then it died all of the sudden.

no way.. we got when it had 20k miles on it back in 2000. it was perfect then.. just last month it hit 100k thats about 17K miles a year. did regular service on time and little by little it just fell apart. our sunroof is off the railing on one side. the stereo is asking for the code, we put the right code in and it doesn't work, even though we left the ignition on for 90 minutes and even reset the battery a few times, its weak, sometimes the windows don't open, the keyless remote doesn't work sometimes.

i can go dig up the repair costs, but i don't have time for that.. there have been a few occasions where we payed over $2,000 in maintenance and other repairs.

we also had the shrub bars and rear light guards installed for $700 when we got it.. a few months later the rear guards fell off.. they were plastic and they used weak double sided tape to put them on. :no:

before that rover we had another one, champagne color, but after a few days of driving it the air bag light came on.. they couldnt fix it and said we had to get another one.

and before that one.. we had a 1991 Range Rover and that thing was awesome! we drove it until 130K then it died all of the sudden.

That sucks. Maybe... I dont know. But I do know that mines still awsome and I still love it. :D

I was about to take some more pictures today but i never got around to it. Besides.. its dirty so I guess I'll wait until I get a carwash.

took a few quick pics of mein r32

vw61qg.jpg

vw55nk.jpg

vw45fw.jpg

vw34cd.jpg

General Information

Year 2004

Manufacturer Volkswagen

Model Golf

Trim R32

Body Type Hatchback

Base MSRP $27,995 USD

Curb Weight 3,256 lbs.

Engine / Transmission

Type 3.2 Liter

Cylinders 6

Horsepower 241 @ 6250 RPM

Torque 236 @ 2800 RPM

Redline 7000 RPM

Drive Train Front Engine / AWD

Gear Type 6-Speed Manual

Performance

0-60 mph 5.8 sec

0-100 mph -----

? Mile 14.2 @ 97.8 mph

Top Speed 153 mph

Gas Mileage 19 MPG City / 26 MPG Highway

Edited by Wommers

1998 Ford Contour (lil 4 banger)

1999 Mercury Mountaineer (big 5.0 V8 All Wheel Drive)

Nothing too exciting. I'll post pix later.