What do you drive?

damn, a R32 costs like €43 000 here...

that's like $52 000

is that an '04 or a new one at that price? they sold just 5k of the '04 r32 here in the states (750 of those in the deep metallic blue) so value is actually hovering 'round 30k. also '04 the only year sold here. seen a few listed here going for asking price as high as $38,995. :o picked mein up for just under 30k with vw certified warranty til 2010/74k miles. i am very happy with it, but at 52k? :blink: that ain't workin. :no:

seeing that venture van..

do you guys remember when they made that chevy lumina van? and now they have that other van along with saturn and buick?

WHAT THE ****... WHAT THE **** WERE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY DECIDED TO BUILD THAT?

the venture is actually decent.. how do you go from absolute crap to something nice and then **** all over it?

post-19461-1144636593_thumb.jpg

post-19461-1144636635.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

took a few quick pics of mein r32

vw34cd.jpg

General Information

Year 2004

Manufacturer Volkswagen

Model Golf

Trim R32

Body Type Hatchback

Base MSRP $27,995 USD

Curb Weight 3,256 lbs.

Engine / Transmission

Type 3.2 Liter

Cylinders 6

Horsepower 241 @ 6250 RPM

Torque 236 @ 2800 RPM

Redline 7000 RPM

Drive Train Front Engine / AWD

Gear Type 6-Speed Manual

Performance

0-60 mph 5.8 sec

0-100 mph -----

? Mile 14.2 @ 97.8 mph

Top Speed 153 mph

Gas Mileage 19 MPG City / 26 MPG Highway

whats the car on the side a lexus?

car.jpg

car2.jpg

Finally got round to taking some pics, shame the steering wheel was turned.

2003 Volkswagen Polo E 1.2L - 55bhp. Manual.

39,700 miles. 45 litre tank. 41.25 litres (aka generally full to empty tank) usually does me just over 400 miles/650ish kilometres.

my newest ride!

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/96/8/...1O579672269.jpg

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/96/8/...2O793687183.jpg

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/96/8/...7O284619271.jpg

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/96/8/...6O228152061.jpg

the pics are waay too big to post on neowin. so i'm just going to give you links.. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as i enjoy driving this beauty

a 1979 Honda Hawk. I still drive the 1985 Buick Skyhawk as posted way earlier in this thread, although the body on it has got a lot worse since my pictures of it, I probably will be replacing the Skyhawk any month now.

So i have a motorcycle & a car :D

POS car. (just like the song...)

1986 Chrysler 5th Avenue Edition

5.2l V8 Engine

Windows work backwards... I push up on the drivers side and the passenger side window goes down. I push down on the passenger side and the driver side window goes up. Power locks don't work anymore. Antenna is frozen (happened a couple weeks ago randomly). The trunk floods with water when it rains. It gets like 10 miles per gallon. Its slow and sometimes it has trouble accelerating. I paid $$$$ to replace computer and lots of other junk.

5thAve-(1)_small.jpg

5thAve_small.jpg

I absolutely hate this car. Anyone want it? $900 OBO :)

I'd really rather have just about anything else ( thats a vertical/diagonal upgrade rather than horizontal )

Year : 1991 [Grey Import]

Country of Origin: Japan

Currently Registered: UK

Make: Honda

Model: Legend (Japanese spec)

Engine: 3.2L V6

Milage : 150,000 KM

Type: Sedan

post-94829-1146368732.jpg

post-94829-1146368760.jpg

post-94829-1146368778.jpg

post-94829-1146368798.jpg

post-94829-1146369706.jpg

post-94829-1146369723.jpg

Edited by Sharque

took some pics to show the ground clearance of my car for another forum.. might as well share them here..

aint she a beauty :wub:

believe it or not.. 3 hours before these pictures were taken.. it was pouring RAIN.. where else in the world does it rain and then by 2pm you can drive to the beach to enjoy a nice sun and surf?

:happy:

Quite possibly the uglist vehicle nissan has ever come out with. The Back seat lacks any positive styling. Cheap materials used.

Whats with the little dome things over the instruments in the dash board? Makes it look like a last minue adjustment because they didnt know that the sun would affect the the vision of the driver.

They couldnt even have put on a miniscule detail such as a tailpipe tip, it looks dumb with out one, epecially when it protruded from under neath the rear bumper, which has a huge gap between that and the body of the car. Looks poorly put to geather to me.

Quite possibly the uglist vehicle nissan has ever come out with. The Back seat lacks any positive styling. Cheap materials used.

Whats with the little dome things over the instruments in the dash board? Makes it look like a last minue adjustment because they didnt know that the sun would affect the the vision of the driver.

They couldnt even have put on a miniscule detail such as a tailpipe tip, it looks dumb with out one, epecially when it protruded from under neath the rear bumper, which has a huge gap between that and the body of the car. Looks poorly put to geather to me.

the back seat? i didnt know back seats came in different positive styling.

cheap material? :laugh: for someone who rides in a GM (escalade) vehicle shouldn't be talking about cheap materials. thats rule #1.

the dome things? i believe those are what you call map lights and a compartment to carry your sunglasses.. i'm just guessing though.. :rolleyes: the sun affecting the driver.. i think thats what the sun visors are for.. they didn't put them there for looks, they're actually functional, you fold them down.. or open that little compartment next to the map light to pull out your sunglasses. :)

if the tail pipe bothered me so much i would've bought some chrome tips for $20... :sleep:

you don't want me to start talking about how the car you ride in is put to geather

especially at this time. :hmmm:

the back seat? i didnt know back seats came in different positive styling.

cheap material? :laugh: for someone who rides in a GM (escalade) vehicle shouldn't be talking about cheap materials. thats rule #1.

the dome things? i believe those are what you call map lights and a compartment to carry your sunglasses.. i'm just guessing though.. :rolleyes: the sun affecting the driver.. i think thats what the sun visors are for.. they didn't put them there for looks, they're actually functional, you fold them down.. or open that little compartment next to the map light to pull out your sunglasses. :)

if the tail pipe bothered me so much i would've bought some chrome tips for $20... :sleep:

you don't want me to start talking about how the car you ride in is put to geather

especially at this time. :hmmm:

:laugh: OOOOOOO!!! BURN!

Hold up, I ride a GM! :blink:

My baby:

06 Seat Leon

Colour: 'Black Magic'

1.9tdi

(if ur wondering about the number plate my initials are SJW, i've since stuck some tape on to make the apostrophe too so it reads WH0'5 SJW)

post-37429-1147106192_thumb.jpg

post-37429-1147106215_thumb.jpg