What do you drive?

I use a 1994 Ford Taurus. I know, but atleast it gets me from point a to b. And its better than using public transportation :D And since it was given to me by my parents after it was used as a "drivers test car" (they bought it for the sole purpose for me and my brother to practice driving) I really can't complain.

I don't really have that much info, except it drinks gas like a college student who drinks beer, and I'm beginning to know why people hate Ford. Hopefully I can get an SUV in a few months.

Peugeot 106 - 1998 ®

Not the best of cars I must admit but being a student I count myself lucky to have a car at all. All standard as well only thing i've done is slap a CD player in there, not even got new mats for it which should really be on my list of things to buy. I just have more important things to get.

Identical to this one, just found it on autotrader

mediafg1.th.jpg

I own a 2006 Limited edition Blue Blitz Scion tC. So far I have added blue underbody neons to it. The next thing to come is painting the calipers however I do not know what color to go with. Probally blue or red.

done deal don't have many pics.. this one is a really low res crappy photo..

image003sv2.th.jpg

1db6.th.jpg

2li0.th.jpg

Planning on getting a vertex or bn kit, spraying the the car a blueish purple colour like the one in my avatar.. and getting some kind of vented cf bonnet aswell as either weld up the holes left behind from removing the spoiler on the boot lid or getting a cf bootlid to replace it.

Edited by nismohasan

Nice plans on the car, my plan is to buy a 240SX in about 2-3 years. More likely it will be a S14 Kouki, if not that it'll be a S13 fastback. ;)

Japanese car + RWD = :woot:

Nice plans on the car, my plan is to buy a 240SX in about 2-3 years. More likely it will be a S14 Kouki, if not that it'll be a S13 fastback. ;)

Japanese car + RWD = :woot:

I love the whole s platform :D my next car is going to be either an s14 or an s15 depending on funds :cool:

Now:

- Range Rover Sport Supercharged (4.2L)

- Audi A3 1.6 FSI sportpack

- Audi A6 Quattro

The A6 is almost gone, to be replaced with my older A6 again (new model, 2.0)

(Pictures coming ... ;))

My soon-to-be car once I pass my test and my parents get a new car is a 2000 X-Reg Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec. This is the only decent photo I can find online of what it looks like:

op%20005.jpg

James, what do you work as to be able to afford such expensive wheels?

I have a managing position in Philips, my wife works on her own (don't know the english word) so we can put 2 cars on her company and one is a company car from Philips. It's not that I put down the full amount for those cars myself, now that would be insane. ;)

Please do remember that I'm not 16, but way past the 30 line.

-J

PS. All cars are driven with. I use the Range, my wife the A6 and my son the A3. It's not that they stand in the garage doing nothing.

I drive a SUV, or should I say, a gas drinker.... :unsure:

GMC Envoy SLE 4x4, 2005

Inline6 with 275HP

No modification where done to the truck.

It's a nice SUV, lots of room. Some small rattle but it's to be expected from GM...!!

I drive a SUV, or should I say, a gas drinker.... :unsure:

GMC Envoy SLE 4x4, 2005

Inline6 with 275HP

No modification where done to the truck.

It's a nice SUV, lots of room. Some small rattle but it's to be expected from GM...!!

the rattle is intentional.. all GM SUV's and trucks to this... it's to make you think and feel that you're off-roading because in reality they can't go off-roading.. ;) :p

lol sorry but get a new car. and if you DON'T god sakes why you wouldn't..

please get non black rims

PS the taillights make me want to puke

:huh: He has a 2005 and the STR is not a bad car, torque steer is an issue...but not that bad