What do you drive?

It's alright Toastyone, it's a car people love to hate so I've grown accustom to it. It's devilish fast and the torque steer isn't that much of a problem, it's the wheelhop. That can be fixed with the some $60 aftermarket motor mounts.

I have it in storage right now(I'm deployed overseas) and I'm seriously thinking about trading it for a Nissan 350z when I return, just because I've wanted one since they came out.

I have a managing position in Philips, my wife works on her own (don't know the english word) so we can put 2 cars on her company and one is a company car from Philips. It's not that I put down the full amount for those cars myself, now that would be insane. ;)

Please do remember that I'm not 16, but way past the 30 line.

-J

PS. All cars are driven with. I use the Range, my wife the A6 and my son the A3. It's not that they stand in the garage doing nothing.

nice, i'm from belgium too. compared to you we drive in ****.. :p

nice, i'm from belgium too. compared to you we drive in ****.. :p

I still think each car has it's own values. I've seen your cars and I don't tend to call them ****. How old are you to be driving such a car? Everything is relative, I've worked very hard my entire life and it's starting to pay off. ;)

J.

PS. I'm not from Belgium, I'm originally South-African. I just live and work here as SA doesn't support my graduation.

I still think each car has it's own values. I've seen your cars and I don't tend to call them ****. How old are you to be driving such a car? Everything is relative, I've worked very hard my entire life and it's starting to pay off. ;)

J.

PS. I'm not from Belgium, I'm originally South-African. I just live and work here as SA doesn't support my graduation.

I don't drive one of them, they're my parents and sister's car, but since I have my theory license I'm looking for a E30 M3 myself, but I was only able to find 1 in belgium, wich was Red :pinch:

I don't drive one of them, they're my parents and sister's car, but since I have my theory license I'm looking for a E30 M3 myself, but I was only able to find 1 in belgium, wich was Red :pinch:

Theory license ... So do I have to conclude that you're 18~19? In that case, why would you get an M3? You hardly have any experience and you will, trust me, push that gas pedal to its limits. Ah well ...

J.

Ps. How will you get an insurance for this? An M3 is a z-type car therefore you have to be 23+.

we own a big field behind our garden where I have driven all kinds of cars since my 13, so I don't need to learn how to drive actually, but to use the rules when driving. since an M3 is from about '89 It belongs to the 'oldtimer' category and insurance is piece of cake because I will only drive in the weekend and go to college during he week :cool:

Don't get me wrong but you still have 0,00000 experience. A garden is nothing like a real life road. You'll notice when you drive on the road. ;)

J.

Don't get me wrong but you still have 0,00000 experience. A garden is nothing like a real life road. You'll notice when you drive on the road. ;)

J.

It also has a private road(aprox. 1,5km) with tarmac leading to the field. :p

Own a 2007 Scion tC and loving every minute of it.

IMG_0762.JPG

cool car and everything, but please don't zip through traffic as if you're driving a fast car like 90% of scion owners here do. you have no idea how retarded that looks. :)

It also has a private road(aprox. 1,5km) with tarmac leading to the field. :p

I think James R was refering to the whole having to pay attention to absolutely everything when you're on the road. On private land, you don't have to look out for much. On the roads, reading the traffic and pedestrians constantly does get quite knackering.

Anyhoo, I drive a 1.6 Ford Focus Ghia.

Edited by Mouldy Punk

I think James R was refering to the whole having to pay attention to absolutely everything when you're on the road. On private land, you don't have to look out for much. On the roads, reading the traffic and pedestrians constantly does get quite knackering.

Anyhoo, I drive a 1.6 Ford Focus Ghia.

Why thank you, that's exactly what I mean.

J.

my newer vehicle. although i've had it since late august, i just never got around to taking decent pictures of it are here.

My dad signed over his 1978 Honda Supersport. Its my dads prized posession bike and had it since before he knew my mother. My dad signed over this bike because my old motorcycle (a 1979 honda hawk 400cc Twin Carb). Its drivetrain droped on the yellowhead (a highway that goes through my city) in the month of july and i havn't been lucky finding a decent priced motorcycle that runs fine. and he wants a goldwing.

I am taking very good care of it. Its never been droped once, (although i have had one close call). and runs like a dream. If you notice the back seat is maroon, that is because the back seat is from a part bike sitting behind our garage, and we are repairing the original seat to original condition right now. It is a rare bike and I am very privileged to own this bike. Like i said, its my fathers baby, he even has the original bill of sale from 1979.

Here are 3 pictures of it, i feel these are my three best pictures that show off this bike.. I do have more though.

149781335RL975093173.jpg

149781765RL290347819.jpg

149782322RL346492733.jpg

EDIT: oh yea, its 750 CC's.

Edited by Dale