What do you drive?

cool car and everything, but please don't zip through traffic as if you're driving a fast car like 90% of scion owners here do. you have no idea how retarded that looks. :)

Aww your no fun. The car isn't that slow. Surely is a helluva lot faster then my last car (2000 Mazda 626). Plus around here I can zip through traffic since 90% doesn't know what the speed limit is (they go 50 in a 60).

I drive a 2006 chevy cobalt Red. I love it! I have to get pictures sometime soon. Two special features of my own a Blue LED dash light in the front. Also a Blue LED lightstick in the back window. :D

1994 Corrado 2.0 16v in Flash Red...

She's not the fastest thing on the road with 157BHP (stock is 136BHP but this has been fitted with some different cams) - but she handles well and despite being that old with 169,000 miles on the clock she still turns more heads than most cars on the road :)

post-2722-1159094910_thumb.jpg

cliosmall.jpg

This is my renualt clio, iv only been driving about 2 months, so there a couple of scrapes in it as expected, but i fix them after i do them :D

No modifications at all, apart from different rear light clusters than the standard ones.

She's not the fastest thing on the road with 157BHP (stock is 136BHP but this has been fitted with some different cams) - but she handles well and despite being that old with 169,000 miles on the clock she still turns more heads than most cars on the road :)

I drive an 89 Jetta GTX with the same engine as your car in it. It may not the the quickest, but if you want fast AND reliable, theres nothing better out there! (other than the random other problems corrado owners seem to suffer :rofl: )

Love the borbets ;)

I drive an 89 Jetta GTX with the same engine as your car in it. It may not the the quickest, but if you want fast AND reliable, theres nothing better out there! (other than the random other problems corrado owners seem to suffer :rofl: )

Yeah definately. Again, with the KR cams from the 1.8 16v, power is hoiked up by over 20BHP and 160BHP on the roads is all you need unless you plan on breaking the law a lot.

I should imagine a nice light Jetta goes like stink with a 9A in it...

And yeah - Corrado's do suffer a bit. So many random problems but mostly down to lazy technicians doing bodge jobs.. people who I know who've owned their Corrado's from new or nearly new rarely have problems because they've either done work themselves or taken them to good garages. Same with any car I spose though!

• 4 weeks later...

Well my son's A3 is gone and he went for a littel more power. The A3 didn't feel good on the circuit either (he goes "racing" in the weekends) so there had to be a better car.

Audi A3 1.6 FSI gone

Ford Sierra Cosworth ( +/- 20 years old ) in

---> Cosworth 16V DOHC engine

---> 340 HP

---> Modified turbo ( and damn we love that sound )

Great shizzle, has been beaten by a GT2. That's it. :D

J.

PS. Pictures will be added shortly.