What do you drive?

the ford sierra cosworth may have a lot mor epower than the A3, but its handling is much worse, and its traction is poor as well, i dare say the A3 would beat it round a circuit because it wouldnt need to slow as much for corners and it would gt its power onto the road straight from the line, wheras the sierra will wheelspin for abotu 20 minutes (i might have made a slight exaduration here) before it even moves

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished spending 3 days restoring a 10 year old paint job (first time I've washed it since I've owned it and the previous owner never did a hand wash it looks like).

'97 Mustang GT

Only mods right now (just got it not too long ago) are a JLT Ram Air Intake and an MGW short throw shifter. The next thing I have planned is the exhaust. I'm not sure on the midpipe yet, but it will be an H pipe, and a Flowmaster American Thunder catback setup with the Series 40s. I don't want loud, I want a deep growl. That set up should give me just what I'm looking for.

Also bringing it in for tint sometime soon. Still deciding what new wheels to get, but it has pretty new tires on it so I'm going to wear them out before I waste them since I'll be getting a bigger wheel.

Anyway, the mod list will go on forever. I haven't decided if I'm going to stay cheap on this one and then upgrade to a Terminator or something, or if I might just do an engine swap on this one for a 4v engine.

Sorry to go on a bit, if anyone could even keep up with half of that I'd be impressed. :) On to the pics!

clean4_small.jpg

clean_small.jpg

clean2_small.jpg

img?s=MLM&f=12331920_577.jpg

Dodge Stratus FTW... hehe great family car for us, I have a Mercury Villager also.. But umm I am a man so I don't claim I drive the minivan.

My wife drives the van I drive the car :)

Just because I'm all proud, Here's my new 2002 Volvo s60. I love it!

HA, i have the same car. Mine is a 2.4T and is dark grey!!! Its a great car, was thinking about trading it in for an 05 s40 like this one...

volvo_s40_20d_1.jpg

bull****t what? you want more pics of it, you want me standing in front of it what? I own a software company its all about paying yourself.

its just the fact that it looks like a stock photo that you could just like google and find.. :p

I am currently driving a 3 week old Ford Focus MK2 Titanium.

One like this (but mine is black):

focus_orig.jpg

I am still thinking about the ST styling pack, but I need a way to convince the girl ;). Then it would look like this :

63664.14567.jpg

Mind: those are not pictures taken by me, I do not have the time nor a clean washed car atm to make some pretty pics.

I am currently driving a 3 week old Ford Focus MK2 Titanium.

One like this (but mine is black):

http://www.depl0y.com/images/focus_orig.jpg

I am still thinking about the ST styling pack, but I need a way to convince the girl ;). Then it would look like this :

http://www.depl0y.com/images/63664.14567.jpg

Mind: those are not pictures taken by me, I do not have the time nor a clean washed car atm to make some pretty pics.

Quality, which engine option does yours have ?