What do you drive?

Here's my car in a photo shooting I made with two friends. We love those japanese cars which were built in the early 90's. Mine is the '93 Honda Prelude BB3 in the middle (approx 140hp). The left one is a Toyota Supra MK3 (Turbo, approx 280hp), the right one a Nissan 200SX S13 (Turbo, approx 190hp). Funny thing is, people here often don't know these cars, and they are very cheap in comparison to the power they have.

post-17767-1167573045_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stylez Ray.

Ford-Focus-RS-015.jpg

Here is my baby the Ford Focus RS :)

Number 4293 of only 4501 made

2000 of these being released in the UK.

I've had 160mph out of it, and 0-60 is currently 5.8 seconds and a few more modifications to the engine on the way.

Ford-Focus-RS-015.jpg

Here is my baby the Ford Focus RS :)

Number 4293 of only 4501 made

2000 of these being released in the UK.

I've had 160mph out of it, and 0-60 is currently 5.8 seconds and a few more modifications to the engine on the way.

I can't see your car but I don't need to - Focus RS's are the meanest looking cars out! Although 4501 isn't exactly that limited an edition!

• 2 weeks later...

the LandCruiser is what i drive when i go to Africa... we were changing the head lights/brackets in the pic,

in the states, i drive my 05 Altima, is the most current picture i took two weeks ago, 38,000+ miles on it.

I just bought a BMW 318i SE yesterday, it's awesome! previous car was a honda civic 3 door hatch and this is just so much better and faster. The engine sounds real nice yet refined too and the cain is so quiet when driving.

cabin.jpg

console.jpg

dash.jpg

enginebay.jpg

exterior_corner.jpg

exterior_sidesopen_1.jpg

Rear wheel drive is fun ;)

my car is a 5 door 2004 1.6 ltr ford focus edge - black. much better than my old fiesta. i think it's time to wash it.

i haven't got any pictures. mainly because i don't go around taking pictures of my cars.

• 2 weeks later...

On Valentine's day my car turned two, just shy of 40,000 miles :)

alt1.JPG

alt2.JPG

alt3.JPG

in two years, i have one scratch and one ding (circled in the uploaded pic)

EDIT:

yes, that is my regular parking spot at work, i can park there because i said so. i own everything.