What do you drive?

And here's my baby! , she's a Volkswagen Golf, 1.4L , 1993 (L reg) with 131,000 on the clock lol , she's had a rough life and is due for retirement soon! , she's a good runner though and she's also my first car so she is dear to me lol, all new sound system and cd changer in the glove box , no power steering, no abs, no electric windows! ... its like a blast from the past!

post-12129-1173616718_thumb.jpg

First car: Red 1995 Lexus SC300 (Toyota Soarer for those in Australia and the UK).

This is my weekend car.

Second car: Black 1997 Mazda Miata 1.8

Its my efficient daily driver/beater.

I bought the Miata with my own money.

EDIT:

yes, that is my regular parking spot at work, i can park there because i said so. i own everything.

If that is your regular parking spot I can't wait til you get a ticket becuase it doesn't matter if you own the business or not.

Oh, and I have a 2003 Honda Civic.

If that is your regular parking spot I can't wait til you get a ticket becuase it doesn't matter if you own the business or not.

so if i was to put a no parking sign on my driveway, and then park there... i'll get a ticket?

Previous: N/A Aerotop Toyota Supra

Present: WiP Custom High Mount Single HKS Turbo Toyota Soarer

-Single High mount HKS turbo (Previously big single custom mounted ct26)

-Lowered

-Fmic

-Boost controller

-Supra injectors

-Safc2 (on it's way from over east)

-Works VS-XX (18x10 38+ and 18x9 38+)

Daily Driver: 2004 Toyota Camry (Bog stock)

Oh, and I have a 2003 Honda Civic.

no i won't get a ticket, but a civic would def get one.. :p

so if i was to put a no parking sign on my driveway, and then park there... i'll get a ticket?

lol..

anyways... here's our new Range Rover.

got the overfinch body kit on it with the supercharged grill and side inserts, and the tires aren't installed yet, but they're 22's with perelli scorpion tires..

i'm not going to build any kind of bond with this range rover since someone who is undeserving of it will be driving this car, i will get messed up within 6 months.. so as long as i keep distance from it, it won't hurt as much... besides, i like my nissan better :D

A 2003 Rep Mobile AKA a 1.8 LS Vauxhall Vectra. Nothing fancy but it has alloys, electric windows and mirrors, AC, Cruise Control, Rain Sensitive Wipers and dimming rearview mirrors. It's big and comfy and occaionally get mistaken for an unmarked police car.....

Got it cheap with low mileage as i needed somthing after i killed off my ford focus 1.6 with a 140K (the front suspension and clutch gave up the ghost)

ok. had all the gray panels, side vents and front grille custom painted to match.

As you can see i went with falken 285/40/22 and i'm more than pleased. Give me just a lil extra rubber for pot holes and what not but still look good. Added bonus is the wheel well is filled pretty much even when in normal ride hight.

Pix here are taken in access mode. And yes i know i'm waiting on my black front emblem to arrive and the black center caps.

rangecoded001resizeec7.jpg

rangecoded003resizetd4.jpg

rangecoded004resizeum3.jpg

rangecoded006resizexk6.jpg

For the winter months here in Connecticut I have a 91 Chevy Caprice Classic with a 350 V8. Its an ex cop car. I love it even though its old. I am a GM mechanic so fixing it is first nature. In the warmer months I have my awesome 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I have modded the hell out of it and currently is kickin 400 hp. With a 100 shot of NOS its more like 500. Yes I am a GM mech and I drive a pocket rocket. LOL. I fix GM's all day long so why would I drive one.A new one that is.

ok. had all the gray panels, side vents and front grille custom painted to match.

As you can see i went with falken 285/40/22 and i'm more than pleased. Give me just a lil extra rubber for pot holes and what not but still look good. Added bonus is the wheel well is filled pretty much even when in normal ride hight.

Pix here are taken in access mode. And yes i know i'm waiting on my black front emblem to arrive and the black center caps.

it's beautiful.. may i suggest looking into getting an Overfinch body kit for it.. a few posts up from your's, you'll see the body kit for our RR.. we didn't get the sport because it was too much of a "small sports car feel" so just stayed with the RR.

i'll get more pics after the 22's are installed.

compared to other luxury SUV's, i don't think there's anything that comes close to RR.. they're pretty sweet, but not for me. i just like having access to one :p

it's beautiful.. may i suggest looking into getting an Overfinch body kit for it.. a few posts up from your's, you'll see the body kit for our RR.. we didn't get the sport because it was too much of a "small sports car feel" so just stayed with the RR.

i'll get more pics after the 22's are installed.

compared to other luxury SUV's, i don't think there's anything that comes close to RR.. they're pretty sweet, but not for me. i just like having access to one :p

na sorry i wanted the conservative/stock look. I've looked at all the overfinch stuff already and got all the prices from Mark but i decided i didnt want to change it too much. Though i think i will be getting the figure 8 overfinch exhaust tips soon enough.