What do you drive?

Rubbish, anyone walking past on the street outside my house can see them, anyone can see them everywhere i drive theres no differance.

when you're outside, no one has time to go and look you up.. when you're in front of your screen doing nothing.........

when you're outside, no one has time to go and look you up.. when you're in front of your screen doing nothing.........

Very true. Someone can actually look up your plate number and get all of your general information.

More info here.

people in front of the screen are often doing something, and also people outside are often doing nothing, being outside or being sat on your PC doesn?t dictate how busy you might be, you would have to be incredibly bored lonely and very very sad to go trying to accomplish something with a random registration number of a random guy who posts on a forum. Its public information, and it?s a random registration plate, get a real, it?s like never disclosing your full name online, in case someone might look you up and know who you are, oh noes!!! Or even posting a phone number in case someone might ?? wait for it (scary stuff) ring :ou up .. :o

If someone reported my car stolen then they would be lying, if i got stopped i could prove i was the owner, the caller / reporter would get traced and the person would be charged with a selection of offences, this could happen online, or if I fell out with someone who knew my car, or just someone was bored and decided to pick on a random car.

If someone twinned a car up with mine, I?ve actually got a life, so I?ve got people who will vouch for the whereabouts of my car and me pretty much all of the time, for example my wife, my work colleague and my friends.

I find the whole idea that you shouldn?t expose your registration plates online a joke. I could go on but this is wasting my time.

oh look :

http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortal...event=link.next

my tax is about to run out and its public information, i feel so exploited.

post-27218-1179335180.jpg

Here's my motorcycle gsxr600 2003

and i have a honda civic on 17s which i cant seem to find a picture of.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmm, I drive a 2001 Honda Accord and I am very happy with it!

thanks ^

i'm not sure if i should go for the $120 grill or if i should get the BerkV2 WAI for $60 more. that's the next "to do" list for my car. the grill looks so damn sexy, but the intake will give me a slightly better milage and power.. just slightly.

Here's my baby, Some better pictures this time :)

Ford Focus RS

RS-08.jpg

RS-07.jpg

RS-02.jpg

FocusRsFront.jpg

RSengine.jpg

On De AutoBahn of course

RS-12.jpg

This is what stops me :)

CIMG0038.jpg

CIMG0039.jpg

Getting Serviced