What do you drive?

Cheers mate

What do you drive??

I've not been on the track yet, but I'm thinking of giving it a go this summer :)

I drive a 2003 Audi A4 quattro sport 3.0 V6 Petrol with some small performance mods, it dyno`s at 238 bhp.

I posted these pics earlier in the thread :

http://www.markandrews.me.uk/a4%20washed/

I recon you would pull away from set off, but i would make up for that on mid range / top end acceleration and in the corners.

Would be a pretty even match for my car i recon, would be a fun race.

Nice car mate :)

It would be very very close I think

My friend had a Vectra GSI 3.0 V6 and I beat him BUT it was close none the less. That was when my car was standard.

Now I'm in the 230's too I have Decat, K&N GenII and my next purchase will be getting my baby chipped, which will add about another 25 to it. I'll stop there as it will start to get too expensive lol.

When I left my old job to come to Uni I was going to sell my RS and get a 2.0Diesel A4 convertible. I love Audis :)

It would be very fun :)

Thanks, im glad u liek it, shes my pride n joy.

Vectra GSI 3.0 V6 isnt a very good car imo, sure ts got a decent amount of power, but they tend to handle like a schoolbus and have no technology to put the power onto the tarmac, even the newer 3.2 are only 208bhp (i have a friend with one of these), with less power, less handling / grip and more weight than you the guy in the vectra did well to keep up.

Its cool that the RS's are a turbo so u have that bit of extra leway for tuning. The remap will really make a differance for you, ive got hi flow cats (cant decat it due to dual lambda sensors increasing fueling to much with no cat) , and a custom ecu remap, that only gives me an extra 22 bhp over my stock 216 bhp and it wasnt cheap, im looking for an induction kit worthy of putting on my car, but im on a k&n pannel filter for now under the advice of Awesome GTI, as there arent any kits for my car adn the "generic" ones are all rubbish.

Next plan for my car is a miltek cat-back exaughst, itle cost a lot and only give me like 6-10 more hp, but a nicer sound, eventualy i want the engine on 6 individual throttle bodies, that is where I will get a big HP gain, but its going to be a custom job and very expensive, if it exceeds a stupid amount then i may just start saving for a V8 S4 (old school twin turbo S4`s are probably too high maintenance for me).

a new school audi a4 cab would be fantastic, lol. or even an old audi 80 cab, ive been lookin at ppl in em in the recent nice weather and thinking maybe i shouldve got a cab.

2007 STi Limited - 1 of 800 made in the US.

hdr2.jpg

1.jpg

...or a "ricer boy with STi badges on their WRX". You know whatever you want to call me.

no pictures yet but i will(gonna be getting my driving permit in a few weeks) be driving a 2008 Subaru Forrester 2.5x PZEV Model w/ the premium package.

• 3 weeks later...
:| how'd that happen?

Left back tyre kind of exploded in curve and i was not able to control it anymore. Speed was also little too high for the gravel road.

Left back tyre kind of exploded in curve and i was not able to control it anymore. Speed was also little too high for the gravel road.

wow, you rolled it on an open road froma blowout, thats realy something

• 2 weeks later...
mainly because the supercharged RRS was just out of my budget....I'm more than happy with what i go though.

Sold mine a while ago, wasn't too happy after all. Driving an Audi A8 W12 now (leased via the company) and it's much better and more pleasure. My personal, own bought car is also on the way (just ordered today). It's fun. :p

2007 Honda Civic LX

5 speed manual

140hp i-VTEC (Yay for 7.8L/100km city! :D )

001pd9.jpg

002rt6.jpg

Outside pics on my driveway.

003jo2.jpg

Front instrumental panel.

004jz5.jpg

2 tier design. Lower one is tachometer, etc, the top has a digital speedometer. Pretty cool imo (Y)

005ac7.jpg

Power everything lol :p

006jq3.jpg

Auto day/night mirror (It automatically adjusts) as well as a digital compass or directions or whatever you call it.

007fm6.jpg

Yep, its a manual.

008cx6.jpg

Keys has built in remote.

009vy5.jpg

I burned a MP3 CD for this. Sound system is "OKish" but at least it supports MP3/WMA and ID3 tags (Y)

010lj0.jpg

A shot from the left.

img0043gh4.jpg

img0042ew9.jpg

Interior (Just got it 3M scotch guarded)