What do you drive?

Toyota Corolla T-sport 1.8 VVTL-I 190bhp. (possibly around 195-200bhp with the mods, haven't dyno'd)

TRD Quick short shift

TTE Lowering springs 35mm

K&N 57i Air intake

Alpiro stainless steel Heatsheild

6.5inch Kenwood touchscreen TV/DVD/GPS

Kenwood 12inch Whirlwind bassbox

350w Kenwood amp.

Cusco front brace.

Soon to upgrade to two subs, unsure of make right now, more powerful amp, and change all 6 speakers in the car to Infiniti speakers, maybe some side skirts, TTE debadged front grill. I prefer an understated look than a full on in your face type 'look at me'.

Armz.

I've got three cars.

A 2005 Jaguar S-Type R, a 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo and a Chevy Cobalt that is more of a company loaner that I use occasionally.

jag.jpg

and

porsche.jpg

Just got a 99 Holden Commodore VT. Station Wagon. :) Bought it from my sister's family. The change from my old and first car, 88 Mitsubishi Magna, to this commodore is a huge change. I had been used to having no power steering assistance, but now do...it feels very senstive but time will help me to adapt to it.

This is what it looks like...the pictured is not mine but my own is excatly the same but also have bars on roof.

post-30282-1191135487.jpg

Many neowinians must be pretty rich to afford them. Or their families in that matter. :p

I'm pretty sure Frogboy has a good job.

Also, the new Accord looks very sharp.

I've got three cars.

A 2005 Jaguar S-Type R, a 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo and a Chevy Cobalt that is more of a company loaner that I use occasionally.

jag.jpg

and

porsche.jpg

Wow, what do you do for a profession? :|

1991 Chevy cavalier baby!

Now this is a car. Good to see your not one of these that spends an hour or two after each drive cleaning the car. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

1989 Vauxhall Astra Merit 1.3L Petrol in blue. I don't have any exact pics of my car as of yet, so I will let you look at a picture found on google! :p

180px-Astra-mk2-sri.jpg

It's a nice reliable car, and I love it! Been well looked after since the previous owner bought it brand new. It also reminds me of the car my mum had when I was younger. :D

phone camera...

notice that i park far and alone, when i can, between two bmw's or mercedes.. it's how i keep it ding free.. at least i try to.. 4 door dings in 3 years aint bad.

I used to have a Mazda 6 But I upgraded! ^_^ MY new Car entering 2008 is a Mazda Rx-8 Baby! ^_^

newride1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A 1999 Neon. Headers, Performance Computer, and hasn't been washed in about 4 months. Also hasn't had an oil change in 3 years.

Not only that, the trunks been bondo'd because of two bullet holes from being shot at by drug dealers. Now beat that, lol. ;)