What do you drive?

I've "sold" (collegue took it over) my A8 (leasing) to buy an Impreza STi, I just hate the waiting line. In the mean time my RS4 is my daily causing my bankaccount to loose funds as fast as it can. Pictures will come upon arrival of the STi.

Ps. I can drive such cars because I work in the car world. Wouldn't be able to afford them otherwise.

Mmmmmm RS4 :)

It's a great car but I won't trust on internet reviews anymore unless reliable. I expected a lot more than I got just because of what I read on the net. Once again, the car is awesome but it doesn't live up to the expectations I had after reading numerous articles on the net.

Nonetheless, I won't sell that car. I've never seen someone follow me at the red lights (or hang on that is) and it's MPG is ok for such car. The only pity is that it now is my daily. Black color + bad weather + alloy rims + low profile tires.

RS4 Avant. ;)

The only reason I'd choose a M3 instead of an Audi is because of the RWD. I just love RWD and I hate the fact that Audi doesn't have it, though the quattro is a very good system. I'd still choose my RS4 over a M3 for daily drives.

Ps. In tests the M3 still beats the RS4.

man, i just got a brand new pair of Nike's to throw on the old 1981 Legs. LOL I got some Timberlands for winter traction also :)

man, i just got a brand new pair of Nike's to throw on the old 1981 Legs. LOL I got some Timberlands for winter traction also :)

If you're not interested in cars or what they do, why are you then located in the Neobahn?

If you're not interested in cars or what they do, why are you then located in the Neobahn?

Well FYI - i had a 2002 Acura TL and they stole it so thta's why i'm here. So now i'm just taking the train and the bus since i'm only 5 mins from work and insurance is crazy for the Acura's. They like to take them too so i just kept the money to use as a downpayment for a house and then go take the bus.

04 Sentra Se-R Spec V silver, couldn't get a pic but good ol' Google was there. My first car and i love it =] it's silver but the guy i bought it from added a bunch of nismo stickers but thank god he didn't add a loud muffler.

post-158552-1199153044_thumb.jpg

t's silver but the guy i bought it from added a bunch of nismo stickers but thank god he didn't add a loud muffler.

Man, fart cannons are the BEST! :p

(I did not actually mean that.)

My first car (corolla) has a 3" twin upswept muffler ( quite loud)

17" ROH Adrenalin's (as pictured)

Customised plates: SXL337 ^^ for all you nerds out there, and me XD

and has minor mods that i cannot be bothered to list ^^

post-92252-11998593841157304735.jpg

m3sig2yi4.gif

my sig of my car i use on bmw forums

2003 BMW M3

Way too modified, the carbon doesn't cut it for me. Do you have high-res pictures?